Chapter 18

Serenity ran up the path before my sister could say anything. Her cheeks were rosy and pink, and she looked very guilty because she was "super" late to our meeting. "Sorry I'm late," she said, stopping in front of the two of us, her cheeks turning darker. "I overslept. I had such an amazing dream last night." She didn't look at me when she said that, and it appeared that her cheeks grew a darker shade of red.

"Oh?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I cocked my head and tried to make sure that my cheeks didn't turn red. "What did you dream about?" I asked, even though I had a feeling I knew what she dreamed about.

Her cheeks turned darker, and she cleared her throat before she licked her lips, and I had to keep myself from looking at her sweet lips and wanting another taste. "Ummmmm, well..." she said. She shifted on her feet and rubbed the back of her neck. "I don't really want to say..."

"Was it one of those steamy dreams?" Melody asked, and she wiggled her eyebrows while she grinned mischievously.

My cheeks turned red, and I shifted on my feet. My heart pounded in my chest, and I couldn't help but feel slightly guilty, even though we both knew that it wasn't a steamy kiss. "Mel..." I trailed off and cleared my throat. "Shut up."

"Awwww," Melody said, having a good old time teasing both of us. She pouted and cocked her head, her eyes filled with good humor and fun. "But I want to know." She pouted further and blinked her eyelashes. "Was he at least a good kisser?"

"Ignore my sister," I said, not letting Serenity talk. I playfully glared at my sister, and she smiled innocently before I looked at my mate. "She is being stupid and doesn't know when to shut up."

"I can tell," Serenity said. Again, she shifted on her feet and cleared her throat. "But... yes, he was a good kisser." She looked at me and then looked away, her cheeks inflamed. "I am not going to tell you who it was, though."

"I don't think you need to," Melody replied. She shook her head and smiled. "I mean, you haven't looked at my brother in the for the whole thing, and I have a feeling that it is about him." She winked teasingly, and I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry, I won't tell him your secret," she mock whispered.

"I am standing right here," I replied. "I know the "secret," even though it is not a secret." I gave my sister a pointed look, and she grinned. I cleared my throat and rubbed the back of my neck, feeling sheepish.

"I mean, I guess the question now is, why are you blushing, TJ?" Melody asked, raising an eyebrow. She smiled, and then it slowly turned more mischievous with each passing second. "Did you have the steamy dream?"

My cheeks grew a darker shade of red, and I cleared my throat and looked away from both my mate and my sister. "Well..." I trailed off before an idea popped into my head. I smiled, innocent, and placed my hands behind my back. "I had a dream similar to it, but it wasn't last night."

"Oh?" Serenity asked. She raised an eyebrow and met my gaze. Curiosity shone in her eyes, and I wondered how long my sister would last until she grew very uncomfortable. "What was this dream about?" she asked. She cocked and studied me curiously, and my heart started to melt.

"Well..." I cocked my head and furrowed my brows while I tapped my chin, thinking about the "dream" that I had so long ago. "It was about you and me, and we were kissing," I started. My cheeks felt inflamed, and I wondered how long before my sister grew uncomfortable.

"Go on," Melody pressed, unaware as to where I was going to go with it. Her brown eyes were filled with curiosity, and I had no idea when they would be filled with disgust. "What happened? Where did the kiss take place?"

"In the cove," I replied, knowing full well that Melody would know where I was talking about. "I had taken her on a date, and we were talking. She made the first move and pecked my lips, startling me." I shrugged. "After that, we started making out and then the cl-"

Melody's eyes grew wide, and she finally figured out what I was doing. "Ok!" she exclaimed, covering my mouth with her hand. "We don't need to know," she said. "We need to keep her ears innocent, you dirty-minded fool," she scolded, narrowing her eyes at me. Her cheeks turned slightly red, and I grinned, innocently, because I knew that she wouldn't push about the kiss any longer.

I licked her hand, and Melody pulled away, looking disgusted. "Eeeeeeeew," she said, wrinkling her nose. "Thomas Junior!" she exclaimed, and I busted out laughing. She grabbed my shirt before I could move away from her and started to wipe my slobber back on my shirt while Serenity watched, amused. "Why did you do that, you disgusting fool?"

"Because you placed your hand over my mouth," I teased. I cocked my head and studied her, trying to keep myself from laughing more. "What else was I supposed to do?"

"I don't know. Remove my hand like a normal person?" She let go of my shirt and huffed before she pouted and looked at her hand. Disgust filled her face when she looked at her hand and then looked at me. "I mean, now I am covered in TJ slobber. I have no idea where that had been."

I shrugged my shoulder, amused. "We're far from normal, Mel," I said while she wiped her hand again onto my shirt. "And my tongue hadn't been anywhere that you don't know about." I gave her a pointed look, and she rolled her eyes.

"So you licked your butthole? Great. I always wanted to know what your butthole tastes like. Gee, thanks."

Serenity furrowed her brows and cocked her head. Confusion filled her eyes while she studied the two of us, and I had no idea if she was disgusted or not. "What?" she asked. "What do you mean by that?"

Melody and I looked at each other and smiled innocently. We turned our gaze to my mate and placed our hands behind our back. "Nothing," we replied in unison, giving her our best innocent look.

Serenity frowned, and I could tell that she didn't believe us. "Uh uh," she replied, and we beamed innocently. She huffed and shook her head, and I knew that she wasn't going to push us. "Whatever."