Part 15: YOLO

MATURE SCENE

CAV POV

"Yolo."

I heard her whisper faintly. You Only Live Once?  "Hmm?"

She shook her head.

I looked at her. How many times in my life was I going to meet someone like this? She was unlike and yet somewhat like anyone I'd ever met. She was the girl next door with that edge that kept me wondering. I knew she had a heart for adventure, but she'd been a good girl. As she told stories of the her hometown, it became clear. 

She blinked.

I'd been thinking too long. I usually jump, why wasn't I jumping?

Because she wasn't like the others.

I gently stroked her face and kissed her, this time coaxing her mouth open to go deeper. She sighed and yielded. I stroked her tongue with my own and then she sucked on mine, making me moan softly at the sensation and press my hips harder against her in response. I unzipped her hoodie and nibbled lower on her neck between her breasts. She arched as I found those hardened tips again, exhaling small cries as I licked and sucked the tension from them. Her legs opened wider as my hand raked down to the apex, squeezing and then rubbing back and forth. A small strangled cry escaped her as her hips came slightly off the bed.

It doesn't always happen but this time it did. That little noise she made, that little cry sent a bolt straight down my spine and sealed our fate. There was no hesitation, no thought except how much I wanted her, to follow our instincts.  I wanted to hear that noise again. I wanted the heat I felt on the train. 

"Come on--" I picked her up. 

She giggled. "What?"

"Bath before bed," I said in a no-nonsense tone. To my relief, she put her arms around me. 

I smiled

I smiled. "Nice bathroom."

"Yes, regally rustic-" she nodded, raising her eyebrows. She turned, and I was right there, kissing her passionately. She was trembling now, and I felt a small win: She knew I really wanted her, that I wanted this to happen...and she wasn't pulling away in the slightest. As I kept kissing her, I walked her into the shower, and turned it on. We both laughed as the water hit us fully clothed. 

I pushed the straps of her tank down again slowing myself down though my heart was racing, especially as she raked my scalp. I semi-squatted and pulled the top to her waist, and I saw those sweet nubs again. "Do they hurt, love?"

"Sometimes." 

I looked at her. 

"Just the way they are."

I went back to what I did to them before, feeling a thrill as each became soft and pliable in my mouth. You don't have someone doing this enough, I thought as I raked her back. I brought my tongue into play and she gasped, arching. I got rid of my white shirt, and she helped me pull the fabric down my arms. I helped her pull the fabric down her body and then, since they were in the way, unfastened her shorts and slid everything down her legs, planting stray kisses here and there. She gasped when I licked her thighs, but I got a high pitched giggle out of her when I kissed her knees, making me laugh softly. It was a nice sound, our laughter in the shower. 

She began taking off my belt as I kissed her and unzipped my dark jeans. I slid those down with less of a problem, along with everything else, sighing with relief that I was no longer held in place, but free. The smell of soap wafted, awakening my senses. She had found the soap and a sponge while I was distracted by the taste of the skin on her neck. She ducked my embraced and got behind me, pushing me up against the wall gently. She kicked my ankles lightly and I chuckled, spreading my legs and putting my hands on the wall. She sponged down my body in long gliding strokes. It felt so good after the last couple of days. She was gentle yet firm, and I instinctively felt she knew how to give a massage. 

I turned quickly and leaned against the wall facing her. I lifted an eyebrow, silently daring her to complete what she'd started. She reached up to kiss me and raked my hair with shampoo. 'Mmmm." Definitely someone with magic fingers. She tugged the lower ends of my hair at the back of my head and I leaned back slightly to rinse out. While I did, she washed my chest, my legs, and then..."Mmmm." She didn't use a sponge.

"Easier this way," she whispered. As she stroked and caressed, it dawned on me this could end like it did on the train-one of us somewhat satisfied, the other, unfulfilled. Not this time. 

I took the sponge from her. She was a sight, hair wet and curly, beautiful dark eyes large, her full lips slightly parted. I let my eyes wander over her curves, a blend of muscle and femininity. I licked my lips. "My turn." I reversed our positions, pushing her under the shower head, and began washing her. I reached around and took care of her back as I pressed against her, reveling in the soft curves I'd been looking at. I turned her around and did her legs from behind, dropping the sponge as I returned her favor while fishing the condom out of the back pocket of my jeans. I stood up fully and pushed my fingers deeper. She gasped loudly and then went lax as I stroked her, her fingers spread as she braced against the wall, her lips slightly parted as I caressed her.

"It's easier this way." I whispered in her ear, nibbling it and going lower. Again I was treated to that sweet cry she'd made earlier as I stroked her, working her with my fingers, squeezing her and making her legs part for more, making her cry out again. Her own warmth coated part of my hand and I turned her and lifted her against the wall. I watched her eyes roll closed as I lowered her on me. We panted together, looking at each other, and began to move...

We weren't going to get much sleep tonight.