Part 20: Fair Play

MATURE SCENE

CAV POV

I held Janelle by the hips looking up at her and she was staring down at me. There were so many things I wanted to say and I got the feeling there were things she wanted to say, too. But no one spoke.

She caressed my cheek and I turned to kiss it, then closed my eyes to savor her touch. My other hand went to her other hand raising it to my lips and then put it back over my heart. These hands were going to love me tonight. 

She kissed me slowly, tenderly again, then moved down to my neck, my chest. She breathed warmly on my open fly and I took a deep breath. I was happy my pants were open. I was responding quickly, almost impatiently. She nuzzled me there and I caressed her hair. Her hands moved from my neck to my chest and then gently grasped the waistband of my trousers and underwear on the sides, and I raised my hips for her. She pulled everything off and dropped it on the floor. She trailed kisses from my inner ankles to my calves to my thighs and gently grasped me. I was almost fully erect and her hand began to stroke and caress me. I sucked a breath as her mouth covered the top, swirling deliciously until I throbbed in her hand. I just needed a few more minutes and I'd have relief...but that wasn't what she wanted. She teased me to the point I ached, and she intended to be rewarded for that sweet torture. She didn't have to worry about that.

Now that I was completely naked and wanting I wanted her the same. When she crawled back over  me I pulled the straps of her bathing suit down and hooked them with my thumbs, pulling them down the sides and revealing her breasts to me. There they were, and looked in need of my attention. I cupped them, and caressed the tips with my thumbs, teasing her. She arched to me, grinding on me gently, but I wanted more. She crawled up my body and I licked and sucked her breasts, stopping her in mid-crawl. Her moans were breathy and high pitched as she moved against me, riding me and teasing me because only the fabric of her bathing suit separated us. I loved watching her this way, losing her inhibition slowly but stead building something inside me. Greed. I wanted more.

I put my thumbs inside the sides of her suit and she moved to get out of it. She crawled over me, and I caught her, flicking my tongue over her sex. She gasped loudly and I pulled her back, pushing my fingers inside, and working her as I teased her lovelips. Her cries were doing that to me again, that ache that started in my spine and only lessened when I was inside her. Her desire flowed over my knuckles and she was doubled over, panting. I whispered her name and pulled her body down over mine, and she crawled backward and sheathed me with ease. A moan escaped me as she clutched my shoulders and rode me as if I was some beast, her knees gripping my sides as she set a rhythm that made me pant and move with her. Again, those cries...I grasped her hips and thrust harder, making her scream my name, her head falling back as I felt her surrender to me, her hips bucking helplessly as I felt her pulse around me. Yes, I wanted to say. Good girl. Give into me. But I saw that she was. I could have worked to a release but I wanted more.

She dismounted, crawling forward and panting. She looked me in the eye. I silently challenged her, I didn't know why. I just instinctively knew there was more and wanted it. I wanted all of her tonight. I felt so damn greedy. She bent forward and kissed me, her lips, tongue and teeth teasing mine and stopped to kiss my neck, lick, nip and suck my chest, my stomach. Then she mounted me again...in reverse. 

Facing away from me, I saw the muscles in her back, the lines that went down to her waist and flared out at her hips which were spread over and connected to mine. She leaned forward, holding my legs and rode, rocking at first then riding hard. I held her hips but did nothing else. I was panting and moaning watching her body sway and hips rotate on me. She put her arms behind her and reached. I grasped her wrists and it isolated her hip movements. Her body literally pulled on mine and it took me a few seconds to realize she was doing that on purpose, massaging and stroking me intimately. "Fuck!" I said her name a few times, enjoying the sensations...I was getting close, too close. I could finish easily, but I wanted more of her cries, more of her surrender. 

I raked her sides and pulled her back toward me, surprising her and taking her off  me partially. I turned her to her stomach, kneeling and stretching as I panted in her ear and licked the shell of it. I pulled her hips into mine, using my strength to bring her to her knees in front of me, and her arms instinctively straightened to support her upper body. I slapped her backside and she arched, rotating her hips, enticing me to grasp them. I began to drive hard, and she moaned loudly, crying out my name and moving with me, enticing me. Our bodies moved together frantically, our breathing in panting unison, and my mind thought of our time together so short intense...

As we lay in bed sometime later, exhausted and sated, I looked down at her sleeping form curled at my side. We were some sort of match, I knew it-felt it. I just didn't know what kind. 

************

The next morning, I awakened in an empty bed. Janelle was gone. She only left a note.

Dear Henry:

I watched you sleep this morning, and I didn't have the heart to wake you. Whether we said our goodbyes here or at LAX, I wasn't sure if I could bravely walk away and not shed tears. You don't deserve that.

Love is a gift, and I'll never take it back. You owe me nothing. I want you to know I regret nothing. I won't forget anything. And you? You're everything.  

Never hesitate to call or text if you need me. I'll be there.

Sincerely yours, 

Janelle

I was confused. I was hurt. I was angry. I was upset. I missed her. That all meant one thing: 

I wasn't letting her get away.