Part 22: The Card on Your Present

Dear Wattpad Readers & Henry Cavill Fan Readers :

THANK YOU! I can't get over how much support you've given me on the stories I've written. It means the world to me. At present:

-"Hunter's Daughter, Alpha's Mate" is over 11K views and is #248 for Cavill stories

-Leading Lady has passed 1K views and is NUMBER ONE under #cougar stories

THIS STORY is #8 under #cougar RIGHT NOW! You guys are so awesome. This story was my gift to you because "Hunter's Daughter, Alpha's Mate" hit 10K. I started it on February 9th and finished it a few minutes ago just in time to end Valentine's Day weekend, a proper bow on my creative gift of thanks.  

What's up with the New Age Werewolf Series?

Stories like "Chi to Cali" are sort of easy because they are one shot deals. But the final book of the New Age Werewolf series will tie "Taming A She Wolf," "Hunter's Daughter" and "Castle Vitale" (another Cavill book) together. It takes more time-like the difference between making a braid and making a tapestry...and if I'm honest with myself, this is the series that was mostly written while I cared for my mother in her last years. I hit a writing block on it, and though I'm working on the outline, I'm going through it again.....*sigh*

For those of you who know, my other relative is doing better, so I will be able to focus on the series end book more hopefully, and I thank you for your patience.

As always, thank you guys for your support! And as always, thanks to Henry Cavill for being such a wonderful creative muse for me. Meeting him is on my bucket list. My wish is that he'd read and like my stuff, of course, but hey, you never know, right. 

Wisdom and wellness to you! YOLO!

Love,

Nitanni Chionne aka @TheRealChione