Two Boys, One Bed, One Confession

Vio's Point of View

I took Red to his dorm, and gently lay him down on his bed, as if he were a delicate prince. My delicate prince...Yes, it has a nice ring to it. Then, I set the blankets over him, and made sure that they covered him from his tippy toes up to his chest at least. When I was done tucking him into bed, I stopped to think wether I should kiss his forehead or not.

To which, in the end, I decided to go ahead and plant a soft kiss in the middle of his forehead by holding his bangs back so no hair was in the way, and peck my lips on his clean, beautiful skin. After I kissed him, a tiny smile had formed on my face. I couldn't help it, as seeing him so cute like that makes me get all warm inside.

Red mumbled a little while stretching his arms, and turned his body to the side to take hold of my leg and pull me close again. He wrapped his arms around my hips, and rubbed his head on my tummy.

"Yawn...Vio...Can you stay with me?"

"H-Huh? Red...I shouldn't. I'm sorry."

He looked up at me, his chin resting on my stomach, and smiled. "I won't force you...but it would be fun! And...I want to keep hugging you."

I blushed a little while tilting my head to the side, bringing a hand up to my mouth, and try to cover my cheeks with my fingers. "...Well..."

Red let me go, and scooted to the edge. Then gestured for me to lay down next to him by patting the now empty spot. He was still smiling at me. I guess he really wanted me to stay, which I am not mad at all about, but it's wrong...He has a boyfriend. I shouldn't. Blue would definitely kick my ass if he ever found out I slept with his sweet little boyfriend. His lovable, adorable, cheerful...boyfriend.

"I know you want tooo~!" He giggled.

I sighed, cursing under my breath. I might regret staying with him, but at least I'll be able to spend more time with Red.

"...Alright, very well, you win. I will sleep with you for the night, Red. But...where do you want me to put my shoes? And my laptop?"

Red smiled even wider. "Yay!" Then he pointed near the door. "You can put the shoes over there next to mine! As for your laptop..." he then pointed at his desk. "You can put that next to my laptop! Just move it to the side and it shouldn't have some space!"

I take off my purple converse and set them next to Red's scarlet vans, and place my laptop next to him after making up a bit of space for it. I then took off my belt and let it down on the seat next to the desk.

"Hey Vio...do you have class tomorrow?"

"Hm?" I glance down at him. "Tomorrow is a free day, something about an anniversary of the universiry."

"Really?! I forgot about that...That's a relief~!!" He giggled and lays back down on the bed. "Can we do something then? If that's okay with you."

"No, it's completely fine. I'd rather go out with you than staying alone at my apartment all day."

Red frowned a little, probably feeling bad for me about being alone now. "Oh...Um...Can we...Go to the beach?"

"The beach?" I raise an eyebrow. "It's still winter."

"Oh yeah! Oops." He chuckled while pretending to hit his head with his own hand. "But we can still walk on the beach! Nobody would be around, just the two of us." He hummed in content.

"Oh....Well, if that's the case...I would appreciate going out on a walk with you tomorrow." I answered while sitting on the bed, not yet laying down.