Chapter 8-  cafeteria

I flop down on the couch next to Abby and Scarlett.

"Ughhhhhh!" I groan. "That was the worst lesson ever! Derek hates me!"

"I'm sure he doesn't." Scarlett says, taking a sip of some coffee. "He hates mornings."

"Okay common, he's making me take private lessons at 6 in the morning!" I sigh.

"Yeah your right, he hates you." Abby says, taking a sip of her tea.

"Abby!" Scarlett says slapping Abby on the shoulder. "Don't be rude!"

Abby shrugs. "I'm just being honest."

I roll my eyes jokingly. "Brutally."

We all burst into laughter on the couch, and were probably laughing for a two straight minutes before we stop.

"Do you guys want to go for lunch?" Scarlett asks.

"Oh yeah I'm down. Let's eat!" Abby practically shouts.

"Yeah, lets go!" I say standing up.

We leave through the door, locking it, and head to the cafeteria.

We walk through the big brown front doors and are greeted by the buzzing of teens like us, sitting at what looks like long wooden picnic tables. We go to the line up along the serving tables and we take our trays to get food. Looks like there mainly serving grilled cheese and tomato soup today, but still some other stuff.We take the plate of grilled cheese and bowl of soup and put it on our trays. We walk to one of the open spaces at a large picnic table.

I take a bite into my grilled cheese. "Oh my god!" I say. "This is so good!"

"The lunches are always so yummy." Abby says, taking a sip of her soup.

Just then Victoria walks I through the front door with two other girls. One had black hair and brown eyes, and the other one has brown hair with tanned skin.

"Who are they?" I whisper to Scarlett and Abby.

"The one with black hair is Claire, and the very tanned one is Samantha." Scarlett says.

"They all arrived around the same time, and are rich, so they had it off right away." Abby Whispers.

Just then Victoria smirks and walks right over to our table.

Abby curses under her breath an Scarlett tenses up. I sit there and stare down Victoria. I will not be scared of her.

Her and her minions sit down across the table with us.

She smirked. "So Calli, heard you got sent out of the lesson today. Care to explain why?" I could here the pleasure of her voice, thinking she's causing me pain.

"Oh you know, just was riding a horse that was bucking and rearing for five minutes and not falling off, no biggie." I explain,and Victoria's smirk dropped a little.

"You know, my horse would never do that." She said, her full on smirk returning.

I rest my chin on me hands. "Well of sure your horse takes no muscle to ride then, based on how skinny your legs are." Now I'm smirking.

She gasps. "At least mine has more potential then yours! What's it's bred even?"

"Whatever he is," I say, not dropping my smirk. "He will always be better then yours."

I hear people around the room gasp, and I wonder how long they had been listening, but I also don't care.

She stood up and leaned across the table, pointing a finger at me that was awfully close to my face, but I didn't flinch.

She gritted her teeth. "You will regret picking fights with me." The her Claire and Samantha stand up and walk out of the room.

I notice how silent the room is, and I look around to see every one staring at me. I roll my eyes and pick up my grilled cheese.

"Carry on!" I say loud enough for every one to here.

Chatter immediately bursts into the room and people continue there previous conversations. I turn to Abby and Scarlett.

"What do you guys say about getting out of here?" I ask.

"Yeah sure." Abby says.

"Let's eat first though." Scarlett adds in.

We quickly gulp down our food, drop of the dishes and walk out the door. We walk down to the stalls and go to our horses.

"Hey guys, lets introduce our horse to each other!"Scarlett says excitedly.

"Oh yeah for sure." I say and I open up the stall to take out Dreamer.

I see them pull out there horses too. Abby has a  bay Dutch warm blood mare and Scarlett has a Chestnut Belgian warm blood mare.

"Oh my gosh your horses are so pretty!" I say ecstatically. "What are there names?"

"This is 'A red rose', aka Ruby." Scarlett explains.

"She is called 'Quiet night' aka Star." Abby says.

"Oh my god your horses are so pretty!" I exclaim. "This is Dreamer, or his show name is 'a good nightmare'."

"He's amazing!" Scarlett says excitedly.

"Dreamer is so muscular!" Abby says, examining Dreamer.

" Thanks." I say. "Should we introduce them?" I ask.

"Yeah!" Scarlett says, and we walk them up to each other.

We walk them up to each other, and let them see each other. Star and Ruby are very intrigued, but Dreamer backs away.

"It's okay." I tell Dreamer, and he slowly walks towards them.

They all touch noses at the same time. And Dreamer pins his ears for a second, but then relaxes, and his ears go up. Dreamer starts twitching his lips, and then they all start playing with there heads, neighing to each other.

"Awwww." We all say at once, and then we all giggle.

"There all so cute!" Scarlett says, bursting with joy.

"I know right!" I say.

"There like best friends." Abby adds in.

We stand there and just admire them for a bit, them nudging each other and playing.

"Do you guys think I could let Dreamer out in one of the fields?" I ask.

"Yeah for sure!" Abby says. "But just check the list in the tack room."

I put Dreamer in his stall and then walk over to the tack room. The list says that I have the field from 1 - 2 every day in the 6th field.  I quickly run to get Dreamer. I grab a lead rope and lead him to the field, which is quite far away from the barn, but it's fine. Once we get there, I open the gate and let I'm run. He gallops around a bit, before he starts to eat some grass.

He looks so peaceful. I turn on my heel and lock the gate.

"See you soon Dreamer." I whisper.

I see him perk his ears up, and he lifts his head slightly, looking right into my eyes...

Hey guys!

Hope this chapter was good. I know it's a little boring but I hope it wasn't to boring.

The next one is really good!

Thanks for reading!