Chapter 41 - Punch

Any waves "bye" to Alex and lowers her head blushing. We look at her with big smiles and when she reaches her we pull into a giant circle hug and start jumping.

We're all smiling.

"Finally he kissed you!" Scarlett says excited.

"I know I'm so excited!" I squeal. "What happened by the way?"

"We we're talking after our lesson, and when I was about to go to you guys, he told me to wait. We told me he liked me, then he asked me if I did, and I said yes. Then me kissed me!" Abby squealed at the last sentence.

"Oh my god that's crazy!" Carmen says. "I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks." Abby says.

"It sounds like it was like you were in a movie!" I say giddy like.

"I know right!" Abby giggles.

A sad look covers up Carmens face for a brief second and I realize what she's sad about.
Since she's next to me, I lean over and whisper in her Ear.

"Jacob will kiss you soon, he just barley knows you right now." I say. "You guys will be such a good couple."

Carmen with a slightly sad; but thankful smile looks up at me. "Thank you."

"No problem." I smile.

We go back to gawking and talking about Abbys kiss. I got a little distracted and looked around me. I saw Cameron looking a little sad and then he looks to the side and talks to Alex for a brief second and starts walking. Towards me. He locks eyes with me and he doesn't lose them. I look at him until he's in front me. He grabs my wrist, his grip tight around it.

"Sorry ladies I need to borrow her for a second." Cameron says and starts pulling me to the paddocks.

He stop at a fence and he grabs both of my wrists. I look at him questionably. What's he doing?

"Listen um..." Cameron starts and looks down towards the ground.

"Yes?" I say, and then realization hits me.

I think he's going to tell me that he likes me. That's probably why he was talking to Alex. Nervousness explodes in my stomach, but also excitement. What will happen between us?

"I-" Cameron says and then runs his hands through his hair. "Ugh I can't do this."

"Just tell me Cam!" I say encouraging him.

He looks at me nervously. "I don't know how to say it."

"Just spit it out." I say.

He runs his hands through his hair again. "It's not something you can just spit out."

"Well now your scaring me." I say crossing my arms.

He lets out a nervous chuckle. "You shouldn't be scared." He says.

"Yeah why's that?" I say raising one eyebrow.

"Because of the...subject.." he says.

"... okay what's the subject?" I ask.

"I can't say that!" he says loudly.

I look at him questionably. "Why not?"

"Because..." he says.

"Please!" I say jumping up and down. "You can trust me." I say and grab his wrists.

He smiles. Just then do I realize how close we are. Our noses are almost touching. I can feel his breath on my face. I can see him leaning closer slowly. Oh my god.