4.

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

It was only third period and Hoseok already wanted to leave.

Even worse was that he felt like this on his birthday...

Hoseok turned 17 today but he wasnt as excited for it as he normally was. He walked in the hallways sluggishly with his hood pulled over his head.

"Are you alright?" Yoongi asked when he had gotten to class.

They had Technology together 3rd period, they had just never talked until now.

"I'm fine. Just tired."

"You're never tired."

Yoongi was observant he presumed. The two had never talked before this, but Yoongi noticed traits about him. It was nice to know Yoongi acknowledged him before they became friends.

"Haha. Yeah, I guess I had a little trouble sleeping last night. I'm fine though." Hoseok assured.

Yoongi nodded and took his seat. Hoseok took his own and started his work. After about a half an hour he started to hear music. It got louder, like someone was turning up the volume. At first he thought it was the computer next to him, but the music was way too loud to be from an outside source. It sounded like he had headphones on. Hoseok didn't have headphones though...

He looked around. No one else seemed to hear it. He didn't know the song that was playing, but he enjoyed it. He continued his work and didnt tried not to think much of it until he realized the music was the only thing he could hear. He tried to listen to him typing at the computer but he couldnt hear it. When the teacher came over to him and started speaking to him he couldn't do anything but look at her. He couldn't hear a thing she wa saying.

After what seemed like a few attempts of getting him to listen she started getting louder. He still couldnt hear her but he saw heads turn his way.

He was starting to get nervous. He didnt know how to shut off the music as he wasnt in control of it. He tried his best to listen to what she was saying but the music was too loud.

Suddenly, the music's volume went down. It was like someone was turning down the volume on a pair of headphones.

I can hear what shes saying again!

"Jung Hoseok how about you take a trip to the principal's office!?" The teacher yelled at him.

Hoseok nodded an "ok" and stood.

"Oh, so you can hear me now? Why couldn't you hear me before?" The teacher asked

Hoseok didnt know what to say. He couldn't tell her music was blasting out of no where because she wouldn't believe him.
The bell then rang and he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He grabbed his bag and quickly walked out the classroom before his teacher could ask more questions.
__________________________