32.

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok got off the bus and walked into the small corner store where he would always get the juice and soda Namjoon and his mom liked.

It was the only thing the two had asked of him while he stayed at their house, so he went every other day even though they only asked for once a week.

When he walked into the store he immedietly froze at the figure at the cash register. He wanted to walk out but since it was such a small store the woman turned and saw him.

"Hoseok!" She said with a smile, cashing out and starting to walk towards him.

Hoseok immediately walked out of the store as quickly as he could and called a random number, not caring who it was in the phone's contacts.

It wasnt his phone as his had been destroyed. It was Namjoon's spare so he hoped he had called someone he knew.

"Hello?"

"Please just stay on the line dont hang up whatever you do." Hoseok said worriedly as he walked quickly to Namjoon's.

"Hoseok, dont walk away from me!"

"Seokie? What's going on? Why are you calling from Namjoon's old phone?"

"Dont question it just stay on the line." Hoseok answered, walking faster now.

"Jung Hoseok get back here right now."

"Leave me alone!!" Hoseok yelled back, starting to run now.

"Hobi!? Please tell me you're ok!! Do I need to call Namjoon to get you!?"

"No, dont call him I'll be there in about 4 blocks."

"Hoseok, if you dont come here right now, I'll do something I'll regret."

"Leave me alone! I'm not going to you!" Hoseok yelled, not stopping running the whole time.

Soon Hoseok felt someone grip his arm and he screamed, almost dropping his phone.

"How did you get another phone?"

"M-my friend. L-let me go." Hoseok tried pulling from the grip but it was his father's grip while his mother stood behind him.

"Why are you back here?"

"I was getting something for my friend now please just leave me alone!! Let me go home!!"

"Seokie!?! Seokie!? I'm going to call the police if you dont answer me!"

"Who are you talking to?" His father asked.

"No one."

"Who are you talking to?"

"My friend Yoongi now please let me go home."

His dad let go of his hand and as soon as he did Hoseok ran.

"Dont call the police I'm fine." Hoseok said into the phone as he ran.

He knew his mom's car was following behind him so he ran as fast as he could.

"Hoseokie, who was that?"

"Just someone."

"Hoseok."

"Just some bullies who used to know me at my parents house, it's fine, yoongz." Hoseok lied.

"Those people sounded a lot older than you."

"Because they are. They were family friends. They grew attached to me and then bullied me as I got older." Hoseok lied again. He was a good liar and a quick thinker.

"Are you sure you're ok? You're not hurt right? I didnt feel anything so you cant be."

"No, I'm not hurt. I'm at Namjoon's now."

"Good. Why did you want me to stay on the line?"

"Because if something happened someone would know."

"That's smart. I'm glad nothing happened, though."

"Yeah me too. I'm gonna go now, Gi. Bye, talk to you later."

"Bye bye~"

Hoseok ended the call and opened the door, collapsing as soon as he got on the couch.

"Joon, I'm sorry, I couldnt get the sodas this time." He muttered to Namjoon who was coming down the stairs.

"That's fine, hyung! Are you alright?"

"I'm all good!" He said, putting on a soft smile.

"Good. My mom is at the store right now so we're gonna be alone for a little while. You wanna do anything?" He asked kindly.

Hoseok hesitated for a minute before opening his arms for the taller.

Namjoon hesitated before he saw the pleading look on the olders face. He immedietly ran to him and pulled him into a hug and Hoseok asked up instantly.

"What happened, hyung?"

"My mom saw me at the store. I ran out but she followed me. Then my dad came out of nowhere and grabbed my arm. I called Yoongi hyung just incase something bad happened." Hoseok explained quietly.

Namjoon picked up the younger bridal style and brought them up to his room, sitting them on the bed. "And does Yoongi hyung know who it was?"

Hoseok shook his head. "I'm a good liar, you know that."

"Of course...well, will you be ok tomorrow?" He asked, starting to rock Hoseok a little.

Hoseok nodded and smiled. "Ill be ok, dont worry about it!" He promised.

"Good. Now let's watch a movie or something, hm?"