43.

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

"Hoseok, you need to tell us so we can help."

"I cant..."

"Why can't you?"

"I'll betray them if I do. They had been with me for so long. The only person I had when I was younger." Hoseok said, shaking his head a little and squeezing Yoongi's hand tightly.

"I know you'll feel bad, but no matter what this person did for you in the past this is still wrong. You need to tell us, Hoseok. Can you please?" The male asked quietly, looking at him with soft, kind eyes.

Hoseok stayed silent for a bit, keeping his head down until he broke it. "Kim Dongyoung. We call him Doyoung..." he answered quietly.

The female officer wrote the name down, as well as any information Hoseok had on him.

"Is there any solid evidence we can collect, Hoseok? We believe your word 100%, but to be sure justice is served it would really help to have some evidence." The female officer asked.

Hoseok shrugged a little. "I guess you can go to his house, but he's probably already cleaned everything by now. Maybe you'd be able to find the handcuffs he had me in." He said, keeping his head down as he spoke.

The two nodded "thank you very much, Hoseok. This was helpful. We wish you the best and am so sorry this happened to you." They said as they stood.

Hoseok and Yoongi stood with them and when they were dismissed headed back out to Yoongi's car.

"Are you ok, Seokie?"

Hoseok simply nodded in response.

They drove home in silence. It was late in the day and Hoseok simply wanted to go back to Namjoon's, so that's where Yoongi took him.

"Thank you, gi." Hoseok said kindly with a smile.

Yoongi nodded and pecked his lips softly. "Anytime, Seokie. Sleep well tonight, alright?"

Hoseok nodded and waved before Yoongi drove off and he headed into the house. "Joon, I'm back!"

Namjoon soon came down the stairs and hugged Hoseok tightly, lifting him up off the ground.

"Woah woah woah what's this??" Hoseok asked with a light laugh, smiling down at him.

"I heard you went in the station today and you're home looking happy! It makes me happy!" Namjoon said, giggling a little.

Hoseok cooed a little at the younger and nodded. "I feel fine, Joon. I'm just happy I got it over with." He said kindly.

Namjoon squeezed him tightly one more time before putting him down and letting him go.

"How was your day with Jin hyung?" Hoseok asked with a small smile.

Namjoon smiled slightly "it was good. We watched a few movies and cuddled. It was a chill day. We made some food, and I accidently burnt some of it but it's ok cause Jin hyung helped me fix it." He said happily. He always was so bright and bubbly when he talked about Jin. He noticed the younger look down at his wrist.

"Aww, is it glowing~"

Namjoon blushed slightly and nodded. Hoseok cooed at that and hugged the taller. "You love him, huh?"

Namjoon nodded "I really do." He said quietly.

"He loves you too, you know."

Namjoon nodded a little and Hoseok looked up at him.

"OH MY GOD JIN HYUNG STOP-" namjoon suddenly yelled, sticking his tongue out and fake gagging.

"What?" Hoseok asked, laughing a little.

"He likes to fuck with me by gargling mouthwash then drinking orange juice Oh my God I gotta stop him." Namjoon said, running to his phone.

Hoseok burst into laughter, following quickly behind.

"NO DONT YOU DARE DRINK IT- HYU- OH MY GOD-" he yelled at the older through the phone, eventually gagging a little at the taste.

"I take back what I said." He said as he hung up the phone, his face sick looking. "I hate him."

~~~~~

Jimin's POV:

"NO NO NO WAKE UP PLEASE NO, YOU CANT GO TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKS-" Jimin yelled to no one in particular.

He was trying to study for a test. It was around 12am and his eyes suddenly grew dark. He was tired himself but he needed to pass or he couldnt continue dance.

Jungkook or/and Taehyung had went to sleep, and now it was hard to see.

He frantically pulled out his phone, finding their group chat and calling. No one answered.

"How the fuck am I gonna walk to their house-?" He muttered, as it was too dark for him to be able to see outside.

He decided to try and call Jungkook's dads, luckily one of them was up.

"Jimin? Why are you awake?"

"Studying. Please please please wake up Taehyung and Kookie for me??" He asked pleadingly.

"Why?"

"I literally can barely see and I need to study for this test." He explained.

"Yeah, ok I'll wake them up!"

Jimin sighed a little and smiled. "Thank you, Mr. Jeon."