24.

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

"So, I wanna guess Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung won't be going on any roller coasters. Cause, ya know, they're ChiCkeNs." Jimin said with a smirk.

"Hey! No I'm not!" Hoseok said crossing his arms.

"Neither am I!" Jin said. Namjoon laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Aww, my baby is trying to say he's brave!' Namjoon cooed.

Jin slapped him away and they all laughed.

The 7 had arrived at the big fair that Daegu was hosting for the next 2 days. It was around 6pm and starting to get dark. The boys didn't know how long they would be staying, but they knew they wanted to make the best out of the night.

"Alright. Should we get bracelets or tickets?" Hoseok asked.

"Well...the bracelets are more money but we won't have to keep coming back for more tickets. And they last all night." Namjoon said.

"Then we'll get bracelets." Hoseok said going up to the ticket booth with Yoongi.

The two came back with 7 wristbands and gave one to each of the guys.

"Alright! What do you guys wanna do first?" Yoongi asked

"We should go on rides first, then get snacks. So we don't get too sick." Jungkook said.

Everyone nodded in agreement and they decided they would go on one of the less scary rides first, then work their way up to the most scary ride.

The first ride they went on was the Gravitron. Its a ride where you stand up and it spins so fast you get stuck to the wall. It's not really a scary ride, it's more thrilling.

They went into the ride with a few other people.

Hoseok noticed a little girl crying as she was being strapped into the ride.

The worker kept asking her if she was sure she wanted to do it and she kept nodding, even though she was crying.

Hoseok, being the nice person he is tried to calm her down.

"Don't worry, it won't be that scary. I bet it'll be fun!"

The girl nodded at him and calmed down but as soon as the ride started Hoseok was screaming.

He wasn't screaming out of terror, he was screaming because he enjoyed it.

And maybe a little terror but he wouldn't tell the others that.

When the ride ended he looked over and saw the girl laughing.

"That was fun wasn't it?" He said with a smile as he unstrapped himself.

The girl nodded.

When they were both unstrapped they waved and went their separate ways.

Hoseok joined his friends and they looked at him confused.