42.

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

"Seokie~ wake up baby~"

Hoseok groaned a little and turned around, feeling arms wrapped around his waist. He looked up and saw it was Yoongi.

The older ran his fingers through his hair, relaxing Hoseok immedietly. "Gigi~" he whimpered a little, holding him tightly.

"Yeah, baby?" He asked kindly, massaging his head a little now.

Hoseok's eyes fluttered closed and he rested his head on the older's chest.

Yoongi soon began to scratch his scalp and Hoseok moaned softly in reaction.

Yoongi chuckled a little. "You like?"

"Mhm..."

"Good. I like when my baby feels good." He said sweetly as he continued his actions.

"Gi..."

"If I answer you this time you better respond." He said with a small laugh.

"Ok ok I will. Gigi~"

"Yes, baby?"

"Can I wear a pair of your shorts? Your basketball shorts?" He asked, looking up at him.

"Mmm, sure. But why?"

"Because your hoodies are too small for me and i wanna steal something of yours." He answered with a small pout.

"Aww~ ok yeah, baby you can wear a pair of my shorts." He said kindly, standing up and walking to his dresser to get Hoseok a pair.

He threw them to the younger who took his things and went in the bathroom to change and take a shower.

"Hey Seokie!" Yoongi called to the bathroom.

"Yes?" Hoseok called back.

"Just so you know, I could feel everything you did to yourself last night~" he teased.

"OH MY GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT-"

_________________

"No- Gi- stop it." Hoseok said sternly.

"And who are you to stop me?" Yoongi asked with a small smirk.

"Gigi, no! You cant!" Hoseok said, grabbing his hands and holding them back.

Yoongi was trying to touch himself to tease Hoseok, knowing the two would both be able to feel it. Soon the house phone rang, which was weird because it almost never rang.

Yoongi got up to get it and tilted his head a little at the voice on the other line.

"Um..hello...?"

"Hi, we're calling about someone you might know named Jung Hoseok?"

"Yes, why?"

"Because the police were recently informed of a situation that happened with him. We tried to get in contact with him but it seems his phone is no longer working. Do you happen to know how we could get in touch with him?"

"Hes here now." He answered quietly. Yoongi kept his answers to a minimum. He hated talking on the phone.

"May we speak with him?"

Yoongi simply handed the phone to Hoseok who took it and began speaking to the people on the other line. After a few minutes he hang up, sighing and looking at Yoongi. "They want me to come to the station to ask me a few questions later today."

"Really...? Do you want me to come with you?" Yoongi asked kindly.

Hoseok nodded "it would be great if you could." He said quietly.

Yoongi nodded a little "what time? I'll be there."

________________

The two walked into the police station and into the interrogation room. Hoseok had his hand tightly locked in Yoongi's. The older rubbed small circles on his hand with his thumb.

2 police officers soon came in and smiled at them. "Hello boys. Which one of you is Hoseok?" The girl asked kindly.

Hoseok raised his hand slightly and the female officer nodded. "Its not everyday you come by male rape situations, and I'm sorry this happened to you. Do you think you could explained what happened, Hoseok?"

Hoseok nodded a little and kept his head down as he spoke. "I was at school, and after lunch I started feeling really weird. Like my head hurt and I felt dizzy. I started to go to the nurse when one of my peers stopped me. The next thing I knew I passed out and woke up in someone else's house, my hands tied to a bed." He answered quietly but with a stable voice.

"Do you think someone might've drugged you during lunch?" The male officer asked.

Hoseok shrugged a little. "Probably. I didnt see it but that seems the most logical." He answered.

"What did this person do to you, Hoseok?" The male officer asked quietly.

Hoseok hesitated before answering. "I wasn't sure what was happening at first until he pulled my jeans off. I begged him not to do anything but he did anyway...after he did what he wanted with me he let me call one person besides 911. I called my friend Jimin and he came to get me with Yoongi hyung and a few others." He answered quietly.

"You're not telling them everything, Seokie." Yoongi said quietly.

"Yes I am."

"Seokie, I felt it. Tell them everything they just wanna help. Tell them or I will." He said seriously.

Hoseok sighed a little "he slapped me. He pulled my hair. He tried to convince me I liked it. After I ended the call with Jimin he forced himself on me again." Hoseok answered with a shaky breath. He kept his head down.

The two nodded and looked at Yoongi. "What happened to you? You said you felt it? Can you explain?"

Yoongi nodded a little, normally shy about talking to people like this but he felt a burst of confidence. "We're soulmates. I was able to feel everything Hoseok did." He explained.

The two officers nodded a little and wrote more notes.

"We just have a few more questions for you."