39. ❤

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook was sitting outside in the back of Jimin's apartment. The two had decided to spend the day together after school but Jimin wasnt there and just told him to meet at his house. He was singing softly to himself as his thoughts drifted.

He had recently been sad about something but he didnt know what. It was just one if those times where a wave of sadness hits you for no reason.

His dad would always tell him when you're sad for no reason its because someone had died with no one to grieve for them.

I cant imagine not having anyone at all who cared for you...he thought to himself. The thought only made him sadder.

He was singing a song Namjoon had written. It was called Moonchild.
Its was a very pretty song, and it was stuck in his head.

We're born to be sad sad
Sad sad
Suffer to be glad glad
Glad glad

Jungkook was taking a moment to actually process the lyrics of the song. When he first heard it, he loved it. He listened to it endlessly. But he never took the time to really listen.

You know my life is like this
We gotta dance in the rain
Dance in the pain
Even though we crash down
We gon' dance in the plane

Even when life gets hard, we have to keep going. When things feel like they're crashing down on you, just keep dancing and keep your positivity. Because that's how life is. Things will crash and things will burn.

It's ok to shed the tears
But dont tear yourself.

Jungkook let silent tears fall, looking up at the sky as he sang.

Moonchild
Dont cry
When moon rise
It's your time

Moonchild
You shine
When you rise
Its your time

Jungkook took a breath and wiped his eyes, feeling better from taking the time for himself. He smiled softly and looked around, his eyes locking on Jimin.

"How long have you been here?" He asked quietly.

"A while." He said simply, moving to sit with him. He leaned back onto him and sat in between his legs, and Jungkook wrapped his arms around the smaller's waist.

"Why were you crying?"

"I dont know." Jungkook answered honestly.

Jimin nodded a little "your singing is beautiful."

"Thank you."

The two sat there in a comfortable silence for a little bit, jungkook rocking the two of them with his eyes closed. He started to drift off and Jimin seemed to notice this as he helped the younger stand and brought him inside and on his bed.

Jungkook pulled Jimin down with him, hugging him tightly. "Hyungie..." he mumbled

"Yes, love?"

"Promise you won't leave. I know you dont like having two soulmates and you want Nika back but please dont leave us." He mumbled into his chest.

"Who said I didnt like having two soulmates?Kookie, I love having two soulmates. You and Tae make me so happy you dont understand. And yes, while I'm still getting over Nika, I dont want her back the way I had her. I wouldnt trade you two for any girl any day." He assured the younger.

Jungkook nodded a little and eventually fell asleep in the older's arms. Jimin smiled softly at him and kissed his head, running his fingers through the younger's hair.

~~~

Taehyung's POV:

"Jimin hyung! I'm here!" Taehyung called from downstairs.

When he got no answer he started to look through the house. When he got to Jimin's bedroom he cooed at the sight.

Jungkook had Jimin hugged to his chest, spooning him with his head in the older's neck.

He smiled slightly and got in the bed as quietly as he could, wrapping his arms around Jungkook and taking the same position as him.

Soon all three of them had fallen asleep together, like 3 peas in a pod.

Vminkook are my babies