7.

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

6 out of the 7 sat at their lunch table. It was day 1 again so they all had the same lunch, which is why they found it weird that Jimin was missing from their table.

"He's still mad.." Jungkook mumbled to Taehyung.

"Do you guys know where Jimin-ah is?" Hoseok asked the two.

Taehyung and Jungkook shook their heads.

"How does it feel to know your soulmates?" Hoseok asked Namjin who were cutely holding hands under the table.

"Awesome. I'm glad it was Joonie of all people. Though, it is annoying to have to taste what the other is eating all the time." Jin answered. Namjoon nodded in agreement.

"Luckily today we're eating the same thing so its not a mesh of foods that don't go together." Namjoon said with a laugh.

"That must be tough. Especially since you love to cook, Jin hyung. But I'm glad you guys are happy." Hoseok said with a smile.

The 5 looked over at Yoongi was was silent. He had his hood on and was picking st his food with his headphones on.

Hes not listening to anything. Hoseok thought.

"Yoongi, are you still shy around us?" Jin asked quietly.

Yoongi nodded slightly but didnt lift his head up.

"Aww why?" Jungkook asked

"Not used to it.." Yoongi mumbled

"Are we making you nervous?" Namjoon asked

"We're sorry." Taehyung apologized

Suddenly, Yoongi stood up quickly, threw away his food and walked in direction of the bathrooms.

"Shit..." Hoseok mumbled.

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's anxiety was sky rocketing and he prayed there was no one in the bathroom. He felt tears prick at the corners of his eyes and he opened the door to the bathroom quickly.

Of course, luck wasnt on his side because he heard a soft singing voice. When he looked around his eyes landed on a familiar face on the floor. He was crying slightly and singing to himself.

"Jimin-ah? Are you ok?" Yoongi asked

"Are you ok?" Jimin asked noticing his red face under his hood.

Yoongi chuckled and shook his head. He sat next to Jimin on the floor.

"You're a good singer."

"Thank you." Jimin thanked softly.

The two were both speaking quietly, as if a loud noise would hurt them.

"The boys were looking for you." Yoongi said grabbing his hand. He noticed Jimin was tensing up.

"Anxiety's a bitch, huh?" Yoongi said letting a small laugh escape his lips.

Jimin nodded.

Yoongi inhaled a shaky breath and felt the tears he was holding back roll down his cheeks.

"What happened, hyung?"

"Its really nothing...I'm just not used to so many people talking to me at once. It's kind of overwhelming. I've been alone since 7th grade so I've gotten used to the comfort of my music, you know?"

Jimin squeezed his hand tighter and nodded. "Yeah. They can be a but overwhelming and loud."

"Does Jin hyung ever intimidate you? You know, cause he's a senior?" Yoongi asked, wiping his tears with his free hand.

Jimin shook his head. "No, he doesn't. He's a lot like Kook, Tae and I, just older."

"Why are you in here? And why were you crying?" Yoongi asked

Jimin sighed. "I'm avoiding Kook and Tae."

"Why?"

Jimin hesitated for a moment then answered.

"Because when I was at Jungkook-ah's house yesterday, we were waiting for Taehyung to get home from his painting class. We started seeing the same colours he brought home on his canvas. He was painting a sky and we say the same colour he was using. We tested it out and found out..." Jimin paused then shook his head. "No, I'm not their soulmate. There's no way."

"I thought a person could only have one soulmate?" Yoongi asked

"That's what I thought! But both of them can see this fucking thing!" Jimin said extending his arm and looking at his wrist.

"Jeez. You might have accept it, Jimin-ah."

"I cant! There is no way I'm gay or a polygamist! That's not me. No way. I, Park Jimin, am a straight man."

"One, you ain't no man, you're fourteen, and two, you're not straight cause them two children can see that." Yoongi said pointing to Jimin's wrist.

"My life's a fucking lie..." Jimin said letting tears fall again.
"Why do you assume you're straight?"

"Because I used to like this girl. And we dated for a little while, but then we broke up because she wanted to be with her true soulmate, whoever that may be. But, I never really got over her, and finding out I'm attracted to guys is a big game-changer for me, you know? Jimin answered.

"Why would it be a problem? Yoongi asked.

JImin was silent for a few minutes. Yoongi  presumed he was thinking about the question.

He then shook his head. "I guess it really wouldn't be a problem..."

"Have Tae and Kook accepted it? Yoongi asked

"Yeah."

"You know, if you guys are really that concerned about it, you could go to the doctors and ask." Yoongi offered.

"Maybe. Tae would probably say no, though. He's always been scared of the doctors."

"Well, ask anyway. It would be good to clear things up."

Okay. I'll talk to them about it." Jimin said.

The bell then rang, and the two got up.

Yoongi let go of Jimin's hand, not realizing he was still holding it.

"Sorry." He said with a chuckle.

"It's fine. See you after school?" Jimin asked

Yoongi nodded and they exited the bathroom, parting ways.