13.

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

"I'm going to the doctors today after school." Hoseok informed his mom before leaving the house to get his bus.

"Are you? How are you getting there?" Hoseok's mom asked.

"My friend. We're going together."

"Why would you go to the doctors together?"

Hoseok struggled to find an answer and stuttered a bit. His mom just scoffed and shook her head.

"Whatever I dont care. Be back by 6."

Hoseok nodded and grabbed his back, walking to his bus stop.

~~~~~~~~

"Hi, Seokie!!"

"Yoongi hyung? What are you doing at my bus stop?" Hoseok asked as he walked up to the smiling mint haired boy.

"Well, I wanted to ride the bus with you today. Maybe see what it's like." Yoongi said lowering his head as he spoke.

"Why you lying?" Hoseok asked with a laugh.

Yoongi sighed and pouted. "My car's outta gas...and I was at Namjoon's last night so I just decided to walk here for the morning." Yoongi admitted sheepishly.

"Why didnt you just ride with Jin hyung and Namjoon?" Hoseok asked

"Cause they flirt all the time and theres no way I'm third-wheeling."

Hoseok giggled and nodded.

The bus came soon and Hoseok sat at his regular spot. Yoongi sat down next to him and kept quiet.

"Why are you so quiet?" He asked softly.

"Too many people...how long does it take you to get to school?" He asked quietly.

"About half an hour."

Yoongi nodded and leaned on the younger, closing his eyes.

"Dont fall asleep on me." Hoseok said with a laugh.

"No promises." Yoongi mumbled.

Hoseok put in his earbuds and put on his normal music. He then remembered Yoongi could hear it now and changed the song to something slower.

After 5 minutes into the ride Hoseok felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Here we go..." he mumbled to himself.

"What-?" Yoongi asked hearing his words.

"Nothing." Hoseok said back.

Hoseok felt a tap on his shoulder again and he turned around.

"What, Seungmin?" Hoseok hissed.

"Who's that? Didnt know you had friends."

"Well, I do. Can you not today?"

"Hun, I will do whatever I want whenever I want. Your little friend dosent look too friendly."

"He's just shy. Can you not?" Hoseok asked again turning around.

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok's sudden movement.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly.

"Nothing, I'm good!" Hoseok said smiling at him.

Another ten minutes Hoseok felt something hit the back of his head.

"Jesus I can't get a break can I?" He mumbled as he reached to grab the paper that hit his head.

He opened it up and scoffed at the message.

"So, how's your little boyfriend doing gay ass?"

Hoseok ripped it and placed it in his bag to throw away later.

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok's now annoyed face with concern.

"Seokie-?"

"Yoongi hyung I'm ok!" Hoseok insisted.

Yoongi nodded and hugged into him more.

15 minutes of the ride had passed and Hoseok the person from behind get closer to him again.

"Wonder what your parents think of you." He
whispered to him.

Hoseok felt tears form in his eyes and and scoffed, shaking his head. "Why do you care...?" He mumbled coldly.

Yoongi looked up at the person leaning over to him and looked at him carefully.

"What are you, in second grade? What did he do to you? Why do you provoke him? Questions are annoying, huh?" Yoongi shot at him with cold eyes.

"And what are you gonna do, short ass?"

"More than you think, dickhead." Yoongi said..

The boy flipped him off and without skipping a beat Yoongi glared at him. "Shove it up your ass." He said before turning around to sit back down with Hoseok.

"Does this always happen...?" Yoongi asked, wiping the tears from the younger's eyes.

Hoseok nodded. "Im used to it at this point though."

Yoongi hummed and leaned into him again, closing his eyes.

"I can drive you to school from now on." He said quietly, keeping his eyes closed.

"You dont have to-"

"Well I'm going to. Be ready at 6 tomorrow."

Hoseok nodded. "Thanks hyung."

Yoongi was already asleep by the time Hoseok thanked him. Hoseok ran his fingers through the smaller's hair and let him sleep the rest of the ride.