27. ❤

Jin's POV:

Jin's POV:

Hoseok was sitting on Jin's lap now in the passengers seat of the car, hugging him tightly and crying into his chest.

Hoseok had explained everything that happened to him that morning, the real reason why he was staying at Namjoon's, and everything that he dealt with when he had lived with his parents.

Jin listened to the younger for an hour.

The three maknaes in the backseat hadnt woken up once, other than when Jimin had woken up earlier, so they were fine as they were.

Hoseok had broken down after an hour of talking.

And sis, when I say broke down I mean broke down.

Hoseok couldnt speak through how much he was sobbing. He had curled himself up so tightly that his muscles ached.

Jin had to pry his hands open because his nails were digging into his palm and making him bleed.

This led Jin to make the decision of trying to become his Namjoon for a bit, so he unstrapped their seatbelts and got on Hoseok's side, pulled the younger into his lap and hugged him.

They had stayed like this for about 10 minutes, Hoseok's sobs never stopping, until they heard another voice.

"Hyung, why are you crying?" A worried voice asked from the back.

Hoseok couldnt even lift up his head or stop his tears to utter a word. He just gripped the older's shirt tighter and shook his head.

The voice belonged to Jungkook. The boy peeked over the front seat and looked worriedly at his two hyungs.

"Something happened. We're sorry we didnt get you guys home yet." Jin said softly.

"Its ok. They're knocked out cold anyways. What time is it?"

Jin looked at the clock on the radio and his eyes widened. "Shit it's 12am- Hoseok, I'm so so sorry but we have to get them home." Jin said apologetically.

Hoseok nodded and let go of the older, letting him move him back into the seat. He instantly curled himself up again and put his head on his knees, his cries not stopping.

Jungkook looked at Jin who moved back to his own seat and was starting up the car again with concern.

"Hobi hyung..." he said worriedly.

Jin just shook his head. "He'll be ok when we can get him to Namjoon. Dont worry ok, Kookie? If you want, you can come up here and comfort him." Jin said.

Jungkook nodded and moved to the front seat, it was easy as he was on the end of the three and Jimin and Taehyung had been laying on each other.

He got in the front seat with Hoseok and tapped on him once. "Hyungie, do you want me to sit and hug you?" He asked softly.

Hoseok immedietly opened his arms for the younger and Jungkook closed the door behind him as he got on his lap and put the seatbelt on the two of them.

"Let's hope we arent stopped by the cops." Jin muttered before taking the car out of park and heading back on the road.

~~~~~

"Hello?"

"Where are you guys??"

"Kook and I are bringing Taehyung and Jimin inside-"

"You're just dropping them off now?!"

"Look, when you see the situation you'll understand, just...please stay up."

"Ok then."

"Bye Joonie."

"Cya."

Jin put his phone in his pocket and waved goodbye to Jungkook and his fathers.

He quickly got back in the car to tend to Hoseok.

He was still crying but it wasnt as bad as before.

"Hoseok, you're gonna pass out if you keep crying, please try and calm yourself down."

"I-im t-t-trying my h-head h-hurts like h-hell d-d-do you t-think I w-want t-t-to be c-crying t-this m-much??" Hoseok managed to get out through his tears.

Jin nodded and hurried to Namjoon's house. He knew his parents would be asleep, and he would have been too if he wasnt waiting for the two of them.

When they finally arrived Jin carried Hoseok to the door as the younger was shaking too much and felt his knees buckle beneath him as he tried to stand.

When Namjoon opened the door his eyes widened and he immedietly took the older in his arms.

"I'll text you what happened, I have to get home, my moms are gonna kill me."

Namjoon nodded and kissed the older's cheek before taking Hoseok inside.

Namjoon's POV:

He carried Hoseok upstairs to his room and changed him out of his clothes and into sleepwear.

In about a half hour he received a text from Jin explaining everything and Namjoon nodded.

Explaining all that trauma at once to someone must've been so hard...

What does he mean by someone's after him-? Hoseok hyung has never told me anything like that-

*ring*
*ring*

"Hello?"

"Is Hoseok ok!? He wont answer his phone!!"

"He's...he's fine, hyung. Jin hyung got him home safely."

"Ok good...I was so worried..."

"When did you call him? I didnt hear his phone ring."

"Like twice 3 minutes ago. And a few times after I dropped you off."

"Hm..that's weird. I'll ask about it."

"Ok. Sleep well, Joon."

"You too, hyung."

*click*