21. 🔪

Warning:Slight abuse

Warning:
Slight abuse

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok was in the car with his father, sitting as far away from him as physically possible.

His father hadnt uttered a word to him as they has got into the car.

The principal saw the nervous look on his face, but a sharp glance from his father made him try to look as normal as possible as not to arouse suspicion.

Now they were on the highway, going who knows where.

"So, I recieved a call from Mrs. Kim."

"Which one?" Two of Hoseok's friends' moms were named Kim. Namjoon's as he only had one mother, and Jin's as he had two mothers.

"Namjoon's mother. You're staying there I see?" His father asked calmly.

"Y-yes." Hoseok answered.

"What about that soulmate of yours?"

"He uh, would ask too many questions about why I'm not with you and eomma anymore...also his mom doesnt know me well."

"Good thinking. You're good for something, I see. How's dance?"

Hoseok tilted his head in confusion. Why was his dad being so nice. And why did he bring him out of school?

"Its good..."

"You must have very good stamina and strength."

Hoseok nodded a little, scared to speak again.

"Wonderful. Should we maybe test that out?" His dad asked, with an evil smirk on his face.

"W-what are you talking about??"

"Give me your phone."

"What?"

"Your phone, Hoseok." His dad growled at him.

Hoseok immedietly pulled his phone out of his pocket and handed it to his dad.

The man stopped the car and got out, telling Hoseok to do the same.

They had entered an empty parking lot. It was still light out, but it seemed terrifying in a way.

His dad suddenly slammed his phone on the ground, cracking it to ruins.

Hoseok's eyes widened and he sighed, having expected that.

"Just...please get whatever you need to do over with..." hoseok said, already ready for the beating he would receive.

"Lift up your sleeves."

"What-!?"

"You heard me."

Hoseok was hesitant to, but the glare his father gave him was intense and scared him.

He did as he was told and lifted his sleeves, revealing the blood stained bandages running up his forearm to his wrists.

"As expected. Take off the bandages."

Hoseok did as he was told, he felt tears coming to his eyes and held them back.

As he unwrapped the bandage, he revealed the lines of cuts that made painful memories return to him.

His dad walked up to him slowly and calmly.

Hoseok had slight hope he would be kind and acknowledge what he had done with caution, however he was wrong.

His dad yanked his hand and squeezed his arm tightly. Tight enough where it would hurt without the still sensitive cuts, never mind with them.

He felt his knees go weak at the pain and he fell to the ground. He squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip, holding back from screaming. He knew his dad would hurt him more if he yelled.

He was putting so much pressure on his arm, the slowly healing cuts opened again and started to bleed.

Once this happened his dad let go. "Now, you're gonna walk back to school. I told them you had a doctors appointment, so you'll be fine. If you dont go back to school you'll have shit waiting for you later. This is what happens when you become an embarrassment to the family, Hoseok. Be ready for more." And with that, his dad got into his car and drove away.

Hoseok sighed and stayed on his knees for a little longer. Eventually he got up and started walking back to his school.

The walk took about an hour and by the time he got there the blood was starting to bleed through his sleeves.

He signed himself back in, hiding his arms as best as he could and walked into the cafeteria.

Lunch had just started and he wanted to find Namjoon.

He found the group sitting at their normal table and before anyone could speak, he grabbed Namjoon and dragged him to the bathroom.

Once they were alone, Hoseok let himself collapse onto the taller, holding onto him tightly and closing his eyes.

"Hyung...what happened??" Namjoon asked, worry clear in his voice.

"I dont want to talk about it right now...please just... just be here. I know Jin hyung might be jealous and the others might be worried but...please dont let go." Hoseok pleaded, his voice breaking a little.

Namjoon nodded and held him tighter, rocking them on his heels a bit.

After a few minutes, the door opened and Hoseok didnt even bother to step away. He had his head buried in the younger's chest and his arms around his neck. Anyone who saw them would assume they were together.

"Seokie..."

Hoseok recognized the voice but he didn't bother to look up. He didnt want Yoongi to see his bloodshot eyes and tired face.

"Hoseok, are you ok??" Yoongi asked stepping closer to the two.

"Yoon...I think it's best to leave him for now." Hoseok heard Jin say. At the sound of his voice, Hoseok's hands clenched on the hem of Namjoon's shirt.

Namjoon began to stroke his hair "it's ok, he understands." Namjoon whipsered to him. Hoseok managed to calm down again.

After another 10 minutes Hoseok lifted his head and looked up at Namjoon.

"Thank you..." he mumbled.

"Of course. I understand. You seem tired as hell though, you should eat something."

Hoseok nodded a little and released the younger from his grip.

As soon as he did that Yoongi crashed into him, pulling him onto a tight hug. "Please tell me you're ok.." he said quietly.

"I'm fine, hyung." Hoseok said, returning the hug. "Oh shit wait-" he said, pulling away and going to the sink.

He rolled up his sleeves and started to wash the blood from his arms.

Jin's eyes widened a little at the sight and Hoseok just shook his head. "Dont ask, please."

Jin shut his mouth and nodded, not wanting to press on the subject.

When Hoseok had finished he took Yoongi's hand and sighed a little.

"Now let's find the babies, shall we?"