25.

Yoongi's POV:

Yoongi's POV:

They all laughed and talked as they were walking to the food court. They had decided they would get some food.

"Bro, imma get some french friES." Jungkook said running up to the stand.

"Oh my god, same." Yoongi said running up to the stand as well.

"Me too!" Hoseok said.

"Hey boys, what can I get for you today?" The worker asked.

"3 large fries!" Jungkook said excitedly.

The worker told them the price and they each paid for their own.

The three talked as they waited for their food.

When it came they went to find the other four. They found them ordering hamburgers at another stand.

"I got you a hamburger and Sprite, Hoseok!" Jin said.

"Yes! Thank you! I love hamburger! And sprite! But you can keep the hamburger. I got fries."
He said taking the sprite.

They find a bench and ate their food making conversation about what they would do next.

They decided they wouldn't go on any spinny rides for about half an hour so they wouldn't risk throwing up. They decided to play a few games.

"Do the wristbands work for games too?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah." Yoongi answered.

"Yes!" Jimin said, excitedly, raising a fist.

"You guys good now? Can we go play games?" Jungkook asked, already standing up.

The group followed him and they walked up to the 1st game.

"I'm gonna go win a plushie for Kookie." Taehyung said when they stopped in front of the basketball game.

"Aww which one you wanna win?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung pointed to a pink bunny. "A bunny for my bunny!" He said.

Jungkook blushed as Taehyung stepped up to the worker.

He paid to take 3 shots. He missed two of them and for the prize he wanted, he needed to make them all. He paid again and this time he only missed one.

"I'm gonna get it this time!" He said.

They laughed at his stubbornness as he paid again.

This time he did get all three in and was granted with his prize. He handed it to Jungkook who smiled and thanked him.

"Ok my turn." Yoongi said stepping up and paying. He wanted to get a plushie for Hoseok too.

He saw a pony in a blue mask with a heart shaped nose.