6. ❤

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook was over at Jimin's house. The two were waiting for
Taehyung to get out of his after school art class.

The two were watching a movie and they were half way in when things started to get weird. The next time Jungkook blinked, he opened his eyes and everything was grey.

"What the fuck-"

"Wha- what the fuck!?"

"Everything is grey!?"

"You see grey too!?!"

"Wait, no, the vase isn't grey. It's still blue." Jungkook said pointing to the blue vase on the table.

"It's blue for me too."

"Is this a soulmate thing?"

"Why would we both be seeing the same thing then?"

"Well...maybe our soulmates are together and seeing the same thing?"

"Maybe...well, whatever they're seeing it's very pretty. If you look around its all blue now."
Jungkook said moving his eyes around the room.

Everything had turned from grey to a very pretty baby blue.

The two tried to continue watching the movie but the blue colour was distracting and they couldnt take being unknown to what was causing it.

After a half an hour the blue Jungkook was seeing started fading back to grey.

"Hey, is the blue fading?" Jungkook asked
Jimin nodded.

After a little while the colour was finally back to normal.

"I didnt realize how much I appreciated colours until this experience." Jimin said softly.

"Agreed.."

There was then a knock at the door which Jungkook answered.

The door opened to reveal a box smiling Taehyung.

"Hi Taetae!" Jungkook greeted.

"Hey!" Taehyung said walking in.

"How was art class?" Jimin asked.

"It went well! Look what I made!" Taehyung showed off his painting proudly.

It was of a baby blue sky with bright white clouds placed every once in a while.