15. 🏥

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok's POV:

Hoseok and Yoongi were now waiting for the doctor in the small room. They hadent spoken much in their time alone, but Hoseok could tell Yoongi's anxiety was acting up.

"Calm down, its gonna be ok." Hoseok said softly.

"I-im fine, Hoseok." Yoongi said. Hoseok could tell he was lying.

Hoseok got off his chair and walked over to the older, kneeling down to face him. He took the smaller's hands in his own and looked at him seriously.

"Nothing bad will happen. I promise." He said, speaking clearly.

"But w-what if we're not, Hoseok?" Yoongi asked, starting to hypreventilate a little.

"Shh...no, dont think like that." Hoseok said calmly, starting to rub circles on his hand with his thumb.

"I know I s-shouldnt but what if we're not? How the hell even would we be? Both of our wrists show we shouldnt e-even have soulmates." Yoongi started to stutter more and tears came to his eyes.

Hoseok shook his head and took the smaller's hand, putting it on his own chest. He let Yoongi feel the steadiness of his own breathing, telling him silently to copy it.

Yoongi did so and slowly his breathing became more regulated. Hoseok held the smaller's hand there for a little longer until Yoongi had calmed down fully.

During the middle of this the doctor had came in and interrupted them with a cough. "I-im sorry to intrude but this is Hoseok and Yoongi, correct?"

Hoseok and Yoongi both nodded.

"That's good. That trick, Hoseok. It was a very good one you used. How you put Yoongi's hand on your chest. Where did you learn it?" The doctor asked, sitting on her chair.

"O-oh...um, my friend has anxiety and his boyfriend showed me." Hoseok informed.

"I see. It's a very helpful trick for people who are unresponsive during anxiety attacks. Well done." The doctor said, giving the two a soft smile.

"Now, you two were here last week, correct?"

"Yes we were." Hoseok answered.

"You were told you two have about an 80% chance of being soulmates, and even if you were soulmates you would be incompatible."

"Correct."

"Well, hopefully this is good news for you. You two are in fact soulmates. As to why, we're still trying to figure out. Now, you two must be wondering why you're incompatible." The doctor informed.

The two nodded and the doctor pulled up a file on her computer. She turned it so the two could see.

"If you look here, you can see we have records on both of you. Dont worry, this isnt for the government tracking you or anything like that, it's for us to know your personalities and such. Hoseok, you are a lively and good student. You tend to look on the positive of things and help others. You also dance very well, correct?"

Hoseok nodded, smiling slightly.

"And Yoongi, you are shy, quiet and reserved. You dont associate with many people and tend to isolate yourself. You also have anxiety, and a few other things I dont want to say with Hoseok in the room without your permission."

"Its fine." Yoongi said quietly.

The doctor nodded and continued. "You have anxiety disorder, depression, adjustment disorder, and sedatephobia. As I said, many mental disabilities that make you very different from Hoseok." The doctor explained

Everytime the doctor said one of the things Yoongi had, Hoseok got a little bit sadder. He felt so horrible for the older. He wanted to help as much as he could.

Yoongi nodded, confirming all of those statements.

"So, being soulmates relies on mainly personality. Soulmates are binded together by similar personality. You two are complete opposites...and that makes you incompatible. However, you can make it work if you decide to." The doctor explained.

Both Hoseok and Yoongi nodded, showing they understood.

"Yoongi, are you alright? You're awfully quiet." The doctor asked.

"I'm fine." He said softly.

The doctor nodded and handed them both a paper. "This is a paper saying you two are 100% soulmates. It explains everything I just said, like why you two are not compatible and some tips on how to make it work."

The doctor then handed them another paper. "This says your personality type and any disorders the two of you have. Speaking of which, Yoongi, would you mind stepping out of the room for a minute? I would like to speak with Hoseok privately."

Yoongi nodded and got up, leaving the room quickly.

When Yoongi was gone the doctor looked at Hoseok with concern in her eyes.

"So, on my computer it tells me a few things. Like your personality type. I said you're a very bubbly and happy person, correct?"

Hoseok nodded with a smile.

"However...it also says here you have depression and insomnia."

Hoseok froze at the statement.

"Is this still true?"

Hoseok hesitated before answering. He then looked down and nodded. "Yes, its it's true."