12. ❤

Jimin's POV:

Jimin's POV:

Jimin had avoided Jungkook and Taehyung after they were told the three of them were in fact soulmates.

He didnt want to be upset about it. The both of them were wonderful people and very attractive as well. It was just hard to take in the opposite of what he believed for 15 years.

It would be even more awkward with Taehyung. The two had known each other since elementary school. Jimin was his first friend and helped him after his girlfriend broke up with him.

Jimin sighed and decided it would be best to call the two. He wanted to be face to face though, so he decided to do a facetime.

He pulled out his phone and opened up their little group chat. He pressed the call button and prayed the two would pick up.

Jungkook picked up instantly, with a bright smile on his face.

"Hey Taehy- Jimin hyung?"

Taehyung then joined and his eyes widened when he saw Jimin on the screen with Jungkook.

Jimin waved and the two smiled brightly.

"First...I'm sorry." Jimin said

"For what?" Jungkook asked

"For being such an ass. I know that this must be hard for you two to take in as well. Especially you, Tae, who's seen me as a best friend these long years. I was so selfish just thinking that you two had it easy and that I was the only one struggling with this. I ignored you guys and I-" Jimin choked on his words as he felt tears form in his eyes.

In about a minute a knock was heard on his door.

"Open up, its us." Taehyung said showing on his camera Jimin's front door.

Jimin smiled and hung up, then got up to open the door.

As soon as he opened the door he was pulled into a hug by the youngers. Jimin started crying for real at that point and Jungkook picked him up, bringing him inside.

Taehyung shut the door behind the three of them and they sat on the couch.

"Its ok, hyung, we forgive you." Jungkook said stroking his hair.

"We understand. I understand. It's hard to take in. You're not only attacked to guys but you're in a polygamist relationship. Its weird to understand. I get it." Taehyung said.

Jimin let out a breath and nodded. "You two are my soulmates. I accept it." Jimin said.

"What did you say?"

Jimin looked up and saw his mother standing there with his brother in her arms.

Jimin jumped in fright and moved away from the two. "Nothing."

"Jimin...are they both your soulmates? Them two?" His mother asked with a confused but sad look on her face.

Jimin didnt know what to say. He didnt want to lie but he didnt want to tell her that he was soulmates with both of them. Jimin was barely out to himself never mind his mother.

"Jimin, if they are it's ok. It's alright. I'll accept you no matter what." She said with a soft look on her face.

Jimin let out a breath and nodded. "Yes, they're my soulmates, eomma."

"Aww! Jiminie, that's so cute. I'm happy for the three of you. That's better for me too, I dont have to add some random girl in my life. I already love you guys! So, polygamist...how's that gonna work? Or are you guys gonna date at all?"

"Eomma, what's a polygamist?" Jimin's brother asked.

"Ah, nothing, hun. But guess what? Jiminie hyung found his soulmates!"

"Hyung, is Kookie hyung and Taehyungie your soulmates?" His brother asked

Jimin felt tears prick at his eyes and he nodded. "Yes, Shengru, they are." He said softly.

"That's cool!"

"I dont know, if we're going to date or leave it as a platonic thing...we should talk about that." Jimin answered.

The two nodded in agreement and his mom smiled. "I'll leave you boys to talk then."

And with that his mom exited the room.

"Wanna go up to my room?" Jimin asked, pointing to the stairs.

The two nodded and the climbed the stairs to Jimin's bedroom.

When they got up to the room Jimin shut the door and locked it, then sat on the bed with the two.

"So...how do you guys wanna go about this?" Jimin asked, getting straight to the point.

Taehyung and Jungkook thought for a moment, then Taehyung broke the silence. "I think we should try being together." He said softly.

"I mean...I've liked Taehyung for a while..." Jungkook admitted sheepishly.

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"I've liked you since you met Hoseok hyung..." he said softly.

"But, I met Hoseok hyung a year before you. How did you know me?"

"I've known Hoseok hyung since elementary school. I saw you with him often and I would be too scared to talk to you."

Taehyung nodded. "I liked Jimin hyung since 6th grade..."

"WHAT!??" Jimin yelled.

"Yeah...when you got with Nika I was super jealous. But, I supported you because you're my best friend. When you two broke up I felt happy but I felt super guilty for it. I knew you were in a horrible place...so again, I comforted you." Taehyung admitted, looking at his hands.

"Ain't this some weird love triangle." Jimin said with a laugh.

"Well...I think we should try it too." Jungkook said softly.

Taehyung smiled and the two looked at Jimin.

He nodded and smiled. "Ok, we'll try it..." he agreed.

Jungkook and Taehyung smiled and tackled the older in a hug.

Jimin issed their heads giggled. "Anything for you two."