10.

I'm writing this at 3 am so it's probably gonna be bad xD

Hoseok's POV:

The two were in Yoongi's car, driving the way to Hoseok's house. Hoseok was silent throughout most of the ride, and all though Yoongi didn't mind, it was slightly weird to see Hoseok so quiet.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked

"Nothing."

"Don't lie."

"Just thinking."

Yoongi nodded, deciding not to push.

"Jungkook said it would be funny if we were soulmates. Do you know why he said that?" Yoongi asked, curiosity in his voice.

Hoseok thought for a bit, then it hit him.

"Oh my God I'm gonna kill him-" he said

"Wait, why??"

Hoseok put his head in his hands and shook his head. "Oh my god." He groaned.

"What?" Yoongi said with a laugh.

"It's funny cause I've liked you since 6th grade while you never even spared a glance at me," Hoseok admitted with a sigh.

"Oh...I'm sorry, I never returned feelings. I guess I was too antisocial to- wait...IS THAT WHY YOU WERE ALWAYS STARING AT ME AND TALKING WITH YOUR FRIENDS??"

"YOU NOTICED?!?"

"YES! I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING SHIT!"

"Oh! Haha! No! They would always just tell me to stop being so whipped. And it's fine that you didn't share feelings, I didn't expect you to anyways." Hoseok said chuckling a little.

"That's so funny how Jin liked Namjoon and they're soulmates and how you liked me," Yoongi said

Hoseok nodded in agreement.

"Welp, here's your house," Yoongi said parking the car.

Hoseok looked up and sighed at the sight of his house. He really didn't want to get out of the car. He was enjoying his time with Yoongi. However, he forced himself out of the car.

"We should hang out properly one day," Yoongi said with a smile.

"Yeah, we should." Hoseok agreed.

The two waved goodbye and Hoseok walked into his house.

Hoseok opened the door and closed it behind him as softly as he could. That did nothing, however, as his dad was sitting right on the couch.

"Where have you been?" His dad asked.

"Out with a friend."

"You have friends?"