4│HOMICIDAL TENDENCIES

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

SCOREBOARD
PERALTA      ZAPATA
51                  50

"And with a record five felonies solved in one week, Peralta pulls ahead," Jake smirked as he added a point to his score.

"For the first time since we started this bet," Natasha scoffed.

Jake ignored her. "Did you guys hear that I solved five felonies in a week?"

"We heard," Amy rolled her eyes.

Terry decided to cut in before Jake could gloat any more and make Natasha threaten to shoot him. After the incident with the princess castle, he was not taking any of her threats lightly.

"Updates on open cases."

"I just got a DOA on Bessimer street," Charles announced.

Terry nodded his head. "You're the primary, you're in charge. Take Diaz and Peralta."

"Yes," Charles grinned, "My fantasy threesome."

"Charles, there's a right way and a wrong way to say things. Why do you always choose the wrong way?" Natasha asked him.

"Of cops on a case," He tried to salvage the situation as everyone in the briefing room gave him weird looks.

Before anyone could make another comment Captain Holt walked in.

"Detectives, our monthly crime statistics are due. I want all paperwork on your closed cases by tomorrow. Scully, you can just write 'I didn't close any' on a piece of paper."

Scully smiled. "You got it."

"Why do you look proud about this?" Natasha tilted her head.

"I already got my paperwork in, Captain," Amy smirked.

Captain Holt gave her a blank look. "Then I guess this little reminder isn't for you."

Jake laughed. "Wow, looks like he hates you even more than me."

"No, he doesn't. We have a good relationship. We're on the same page," Amy glared at him.

"Something to share with the rest of us, Santiago?" Captain Holt raised a brow.

"No, sir, I wasn't- Peralta was the one that was talking."

"Are you sure you two are even reading the same book?" Natasha laughed.

Jake gave her a high five. "Good one. God, Santiago you must have been the worst fourth grader ever."

Amy smirked. "Joke's on you. I skipped fourth grade."

"Santiago, anything else?" Captain Holt interjected.

Amy's head snapped to the front of the room. "No."