Part 5

Lauren POV

GET THE FUCK UP HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU" I jerked up awake looking around. The blankets were all twisted around my ankles with my sweat. I could feel a bead of sweat running down my cheek. I looked at the clock. 2:43.

I looked over and Drew was sleeping he looked so relaxed. While sleeping, I realized I was just dreaming and smiled at Drew's cute face. *Why was I thinking like that Jesus Christ* I got up from the bed and immediately regretted it realizing I needed my wheelchair to get up.

I landed with a big thump on the floor. I groaned trying to get up. I heard some quick shuffling and tried getting back up faster but slowed down when I realized I wasn't with Ray anymore he was gone... for now at least.

"Oh my God are you okay Laur" my heart fluttered a bit at the nickname he had given me. "Yup," I said groaning. "Here he said and carried me up in a swift motion "c'mon let's get u back to bed" he carried me back to bed and set me down very gently. I started crying and he quickly came over and hugged me not saying anything the next morning I woke up and I was in Drew's arms he made a small cough sound before looking at me and smiling.

**2 hours later**

Her Outfit

Drew told me to get ready because we were going to go watch a movie so here I was in his car struggling to find a parking space outside this movie theater. He looked frustrated I giggled seeing him concentrate so hard. Finally, after 15 minutes he found a parking space. He got out of the car and went to get my wheelchair from the trunk he came running up opening my door. He was in a rush the movie was gonna start soon I hadn't been to watch a movie in such a long time. Ray barely let me out of the house. To him, I was his entertainment like a monkey in the zoo.

**after the movie**

I and Drew were in line for more popcorn we were laughing about the movie. It was so much fun especially hanging out with him.

As soon as we got home I heard an unfamiliar voice coming from inside. He heard it too because his eyes got wide like saucers. He opened the door and told me not to worry he was going to fix this. I followed sheepishly behind him. When we got there there were 1 girl and 1 guy. Hey Guy, He said nervously."Oh hey, Drew, We came back sooner than I expected I had to come back for work but at least we were there for 2 weeks right?" His friend Chase said chuckling to himself. "And who's this," he asked while staring at me. I could feel my face turn beet red. "I-uh well this is my girlfriend Lauren.....