Part 14

3rd POV

The next day after all that occurred the previous day, Lauren asks Madelyn to go with her to the doctor. She wanted to give the envelope to Madelyn so she could arrange a gender reveal with Maddie. They walked into the doctor's and waited until Lauren got called. She got a check-up and everything was going well, the baby is still healthy. The doctor gives the envelope to Madelyn and Lauren then Madelyn drives Lauren home.  Madelyn goes to Madison's apartment and takes out her planner and makes phone calls. She calls Jodi( fly Drew's mom) to help her out with Lauren's gender reveal. They made a compromise and made dates and times. Madelyn and Madison asked for a favor. If Madelyn could get the envelope and bring two mini cannons filled with the color of the gender. They arranged the deal and made it happen. They were planning on having it in at Drew's family house backyard.

*Skip to the day if the reveal*

The couple invited everyone they knew. They were having a blast so far while greeting everyone that came. It was almost time for the reveal soon when Lauren's body just stopped functioning for a minute. She saw her ex-best friend, May. She walks up to Lauren acting all fake and telling her congratulation, how she's sorry for what she did in the past. Lauren ignored her attendance and walked to where Drew's family, Lauren, and Drew stood. Madison explained how the cannons work and that they're filled with powder of the gender and then did a count down.

3...

2...

1...

*Pop* Pink powder-covered Drew's and Lauren's families and friend's clothing, but they didn't care. They shared a really long hug when the backyard was surrounded by screams and applauding. The party continued and everyone was having a good time. Lauren walked inside to use the bathroom to come back outside not even five minutes later, she sees May kissing Drew in the corner. Lauren notices Drew trying to pull away so she starts to fight May, immediately forgetting she was pregnant. She slapped May really hard, probably making it a bruise. Security guards kick May out of the party. They have security 24/7 since this party had a few famous people here and they only invited close friends and family. "You'll regret this!", May said while getting pulled out of the party. Lauren gets upset and runs into the house and into her and Vinnie's room. She is sick and tired of people trying to ruin her and Drew's life. She has been trying her best to hide her brokenness underneath her fake smile, but she couldn't do it any longer. Drew
walks in and tells her that he's sorry and it wasn't his fault. After they were done with their little talk, they both walk back outside and try to forget all of the sad stuff and enjoy their baby's gender reveal. Soon, it was time for everyone to leave. Lauren thanked everyone for coming and gave a special thanks to my and Drew's Family and our friends. Drew and Lauren took a shower and as soon as her head hit the pillow, darkness took over her.