Part 17

Drew's POV

I honestly couldn't be any happier to be a dad. Even though I'm not the biological father, I will still love this baby like it's mine. "Good morning, babe," Lauren mumbles, laying her head on my chest. "Good morning, baby, and my other baby," I say putting kisses on Lauren's stomach. She smiles softly, still half sleeping. "Today, can we pick out baby names, you are only a few months away from your due date," I say caressing little circles on her stomach. "Sure -owwww," she says clutching her stomach really fast, making me jerk up. "Are you ok, was it the baby, is she moving, do we need to go to the hospital?" I rant, when Lauren kisses me, making me stop talking." "I'm fine, I'm just getting cramps and hormones." "Ok," I release a huge breath, I was holding. "Ok, let's write down some names." She smiles.

"How about, Rosie Sue, I think it's a cute name." She states. "I like it, but how about Olivia Jane?" I ask. "I really like that, alongside my choice, too." Since we couldn't decide, we FaceTimed our parents and asked for their opinions. "Well I like Rosie Sue," my mother says. "I like Olivia Jane, Jodi butts in." "How about... Noelle Isabella." Lauren says, snapping out of her thoughts, looking at me, and then the camera. "That's actually a really good name, babe!" I kissed her cheek. "I love it, whatever makes you happy, darling," Lauren's mother says in the other line. "I agreed with your mom, Lauren. Whatever you two choices, we will always agree with it." My mom says. "Ok then, it's settled, Noelle Isabella Starkey omg I'm already in love with the name, just like I'm in love with you," I say looking at Lauren's lips. "Aw, babe stop." She says blushing, kissing my lips. "Ok guys, we'll call you later," Both parents say. "Bye!"

*Time skip to dinner

Lauren wasn't cooperating very well tonight. She claims it's the baby. I tried my best to calm her down and make her favorite meal, but she claimed she doesn't like it. "What are you talking about, Lauren, you love this?" I state. "No I don't, Noelle and I want pickles!" She pouted walking slowly up the stairs to our room. I sigh and clean up the table, put the food in the fridge, and bring, her pickles upstairs. "Here babe, are you a bit better now?" I calmly ask, getting in the bed. "Maybe." She says looking the other way." "Cmon, the babe, don't be like that." "I'm tired." She sleeping on her side, facing her back to my face. I sigh and lay my face to the ceiling. I couldn't take it anymore and cuddle up to her, wrapping my arms around her. I could feel her slight smile appear on her face. "I love you, baby," I say kissing her cheek. "I love you too," she says turning to face me, kissing my face, and letting the darkness take over her eyes.