Part 26

2 Week Later

Wedding Day

Lauren's POV

Today, I am going to marry Drew. I am actually very nervous because although Drew and I have been together for a while now, he has been the one doing things for me. I don't know if l will be able to be the wife he deserves. Just then, my mom entered my room.

"Hey sweetie, you ready?"

"I think so," I said still thinking.

"What's the wrong sweety?" my mom asked coming
closer.

"Do you think I can be a good wife to Drew mom?" l asked her because I can't keep this in any longer. I don't want to step into this new chapter of my life with doubts in my mind.

"Lauren, don't worry dear. It is very normal For people to feel this way before getting married but you know Drew loves you so much that things like these don't matter." She assured me.

I nodded.

"I know that but what if l am not good enough for
The Drew Starkey ?" I asked her because Drew is my soon to be husband but

My mom laughs and I look at her puzzled.

"You know you are talking about the same person right?" she said stifling her laughter.

I sighed "yes but they are two different people. I
mean, have you seen Drew at work. He is nothing like how he is at home." I said because I have seen it first hand when I went to work with him.

"That is just his facade sweetie. You are like that
too, aren't you?" my mom said and she has a
point.

Drew's PoV

Today, I am going to marry the love of my life.

  I have been waiting for this day for a very long time but now that it is really here, I am feeling extremely nervous. She is the best partner I could ask for. She accepted me with all my flaws and still loves me. I know it can be hard to be with someone like me, being ambushed by fans during dates and hate from obsessed fans. Then my mom came in.

"How is my boy doing?" she asked me with a
wide smile.
Lauren is the reason l got to see life with better eyes. She made me realize the importance of family and friends. In fact, my parents love her more than they love me and that makes me happy.

"Good, I guess," I said debating if I should talk
about my inhibitions with her.

"You guess? What is it Honey?" she asked me
Worried.

"Do you think I can be a good husband for Lauren?"

l asked her finally admitting my fears.

"What kind of a ridiculous question is that Drew? You two are perfect for each other." She said and I gave her a weak smile.

Her face softens and she gave me a warm smile.

"Oh baby, you think like that is what makes you the best husband for Lauren. Don't worry baby, am sure she loves you too much to even think like that." She assured me and I nodded.

I hope so... I thought.

At the wedding:

No one's POV

As the music starts in the background, Drew's mom and his step dad walk down the aisle first where Logan and Mackayla, and Brooke are on each arm then Chase and Madelyn after them is Maddie and JD, and then Rudy with Noelle in his arms.

Right behind them, Lauren enters the hall with her mom holding her hand looking serene and beautiful in her wedding dress.

Drew is just dumbstruck seeing the love of his life walking down the aisle. He could swear she was just looking like an angel fallen from heaven and this brought tears to his eyes.

When Lauren saw Drew standing at the end of the aisle, her heart was fluttering and she forgot about everyone around her. All she could see was her one true love standing there with a wide smile on his face.

When she reached the altar, Lauren Sarah gave her hand to Drew and he took it.

"Take care of each other," she said, and Drew nodded in reply.

They wrote their own vows.

Drew's POV

"Lauren Martin, The moment that I met you in that coffee shop I started falling for you. I know it sounds like the most cliche romantic first meet but it is so true. I couldn't keep my eyes off you so much that I forgot all about giving you your house keys. I loved how you muttered about me being cute without even noticing. You accept me, despite all the hate and fan-crashed dates you've had to deal with."Drew said looking into her eyes. Lauren had a surprised expression on her face because she didn't even know she had said that out loud.

Drew just smiled and continued "When I answer that call I was so scared, more scared than I have been in my entire life, I had only just met you but I couldn't even bear the slightest thought of losing you. I know that I don't deserve an amazing person like you but you were gracious enough to accept me and I am going to show you how grateful I am to be with you, every day for the rest of our lives. I promise to love you and cherish you forever Lauren, for life, family, and future." He concluded and Lauren was in tears.

Lauren's POV

"Drew Starkey the day I met you, I thought you were some random cute guy in the coffee shop that I was probably only ever going to see once." She said and Drew laughed a little.

Lauren continued "but when I saw how broken you looked when you were trying to get me to stay awake when you saved me it made me realize that I was not getting rid of you anytime soon. And it made me glad." She said and everyone laughed.

"When you supported me during my recovery and stood up for me, I knew I wanted to be with someone like you. You supported me even when I was pregnant with Noelle. You believed in me when I stopped believing in myself and that is what makes you the best husband could ever ask for Drew, my love. I promise to love you and support you every step of the way and I also promise to let you do crazy things once a week." She said and everyone laughed except Drew, who was pouting

Now for the I Dos the priest said,

Lauren Martin, do u take Drew Starkey, and do you promise to love and cherish him, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him, for so long as you both shall live? the priest said

I do Lauren said and slides the ring on Drew left ring finger,

Drew Starkey, do u take Lauren Martin, and do you promise to love and cherish her, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, for so long as you both shall live? the priest said

I do Drew said and slides the ring on Lauren left ring finger

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the priest said.

 You may kiss the bride" the priest said