Part 22

Lauren's POV
Drew and I come home a few days later with the baby. We decided to throw a coming home party for us and the baby, With the help of our families. I go to my room to dress myself and the baby. Once I come downstairs I see my mom,  Family, and our friends, and some old friends. "Oh my god! You guys came!" I said as I ran towards our friends. "Of course we came! We couldn't miss it." Madelyn says. "Can I see Noelle?"Brooke asks. "Yes! Of course." I say. "Omg, she's so cute!" Madison exclaims. I walk around to greet our other guests as Drew stays with Noelle and our friends. I'm honestly scared to be a mom, but I know it'll be okay because I have Drew with me. His mom lives with us to help the baby, which I am very happy about, so she can teach me how to be a better mother.

Drew's POV
"So how are you, man?" Chase asks me and if I'm being honest I'm scared. I'm scared that I'm going to mess this up and be a horrible dad. "Good, a little scared but I'll be alright," I say to him. "It's okay you'll do fine you have us," JD says which makes me feel better that my friends support me. Soon enough Lauren comes back to feed Noelle so I go to talk to the rest of the guests. Soon enough everyone left and it's just Lauren, my mom, and me at our house. "Hey Laur you going to bed?" I ask her, taking Noelle to her room. "Yeah, I'll see you in a bit.". "Okay night Laur," I say putting Noelle down to sleep. After Noelle falls asleep I go to bed.

Lauren's POV
I wake up in the middle of the night to go use the bathroom but when I pass the bassinet I see that Noelle isn't in there. I walked downstairs to find Drew rocking Noelle back and forth in a rocking chair. "..And she was there and we talked and she gave me her number and I knew at that moment....that she was the one..." He told Noelle. "Hey," I said quietly walking towards the two. "You know you're the best dad ever?" I asked him. "Yeah, I knew that," he said with a smirk. He looks down at Noelle and gives her a kiss, "You have the most beautiful mom."
We go to bed shortly after. "Goodnight Laur, I love you," he says. "Love you too."