Part 16

Lauren POV

A few weeks after the baby Gender Reveal and shopping for the baby, Drew is going to take me on a date for our 2 month anniversary. He told me it was a surprise and to dress casual or comfy. I personally didn't like fancy dates, but that's fine with me. He told me we will leave around 5:00 pm so, throughout the day, I've been eating whatever I can around the house because of my pregnancy cravings and watching Netflix, while Drew was out working on a new season for OBX.

Time passed quickly and it was 3:45 pm. I started to get ready. I got dressed, curled my hair at the ends a little, and did my makeup. Luckily we went shopping last week because then I wouldn't have clothes to fit me. Drew knocked on our door when he came home about 20 minutes ago. He got ready in the guest room. I opened it and I saw him. "Hey, you look beautiful, Lauren." He said looking up and down at my outfit with hearty eyes. "Thank you, you look handsome, as always." I gave him a quick kiss and we headed to the car. The whole rode, I had no clue about where we were going. We pulled up to the drive-in theater and Drew opened the door for me. I got out and sat on top of his car. We saw the movie I still believe and shared popcorn, drink, and snacks. The movie was really good in my opinion. As we leave the movie Drew took me to an Amusement park!! "Aww, babe the is so fun. I love this kind of chill date. " I said focusing on the Ferris wheel. "Your welcome, babe, here let go on the Ferris wheel." We get in the cart and we go around about two times. After we got off the Ferris wheel he played a few games and won a game and won the baby a pink Elephants. I thanked him and he hugged me from behind. We rocked side to side admiring each other when we both leaned in. We kissed and I felt fireworks going off in my heart. We both released from the kiss and walked back to the car. We both had a really good time and I cannot wait until this baby is born so Drew, the baby girl, and I can make amazing memories and milestones along the way.