Part 7

Lauren's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I kissed Drew. I blushed every time I thought of it. he acts as if nothing happened but I do the same. it's too much for me and I didn't want to get so close I needed time but he was all the time that I wanted but I wanted to be free and fly high even with this stupid cast on my leg.

*ping* my phone ringed

Mom- hey honey can u come home I want to spend more time with you if that's ok with you.

Me- yes mom, of course, I love you see you in a bit❤.

Like that, I started getting ready packing. I told Drew I was gonna go with my mom now. "and here's the address come over, imma be kinda lonely" I chuckled "okay" he said pulling me into a tight hug. imma also be lonely he laughed.

**Her house **

"Omg sweetie I missed you so much, how have you been," my mom said greeting me. "hey mom I'm fine and living the best I can possibly be" "awe okay, I love you so much honey" "I love you too mom"

**lunch**

We went out to eat. I was so happy being there with her together like the old time. "honey you should tell May you're here she doesn't know, she asks about you a lot"

"May? yes, of course, I'll call her later and ask her to come" okay sweetie she said. we both laughed for no reason at all.

Once I got home I took a deep breath and started dialing May's number. "hey May, I'm back I was wondering if you'd like to come over and hang out"

There was a long pause.

"....Of course, what am I still doing here sitting I'll be right there" and like that she hung up. I laughed to myself she still had the same humor and personality.

"Knock knock knock knock" May was pounding on the door. Jesus, I tried speed walking over there. as soon as I opened the door May jumped onto me. I stumbled back a bit before catching my balance. when she finally let go I could see a tear forming in her eye. I pulled her back into a hug. I was hurting others around me too.

We were sitting in my room. when I heard someone knocking on my door. "I'll get it, "May said "no stay there I told her and laughed walking away as soon as I opened the door Drew was standing there.

"Hey" he stood there with his hands in his pocket.

"Hi, Drew " he then grabbed my waist with both his hands. he kissed me again. why was I feeling this? I was so nervous yet so happy kissing him. I kissed him pulling him closer to me. grabbing onto his hair feeling how soft his hair was. I felt his tongue on my lips asking for entrance. I let him in. soon we parted so we could take a breath. and he smiled at me and pulled me back into a kiss.

"Hey Lauren who was that at the door, and why is it so quiet......

May

I had forgotten she was here and gotten so carried away. I quickly looked away from my face beat red I looked over at Vinnie who was turning different shades of pink.

"Omg May... I uh- I well-yes..."

"What the heck Lauren"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" May screamed "my best friend has a boyfriend who is so freaking cute" "

Omg May keeps it down. this is Drew, Drew this is my best friend May"

"Hey," he said awkwardly