Part 21

Drew's POV

I run over to Lauren to ask if she is okay while I tell Rudy to call the cops to arrest John, Ray, and May. We take Lauren to the car put her in the back of the trunk it was me, Lauren, Madelyn, and Chase in the back driving where the rest were upfront.  We drove off quickly to the hospital. Halfway there Lauren starts screaming. "Drew I'm having the baby!" She screams "Ah shoot! Owww!" She shouts. Madelyn and Chase get ready to deliver the baby. "It's okay Laur just push!" I say as she squeezes my hand in comfort as she was leaning against my chest. Shortly after she gives birth in the back of the SUV. I cut the cord with my pocket knife and Chase wrapped the baby in a blanket as we drove to the hospital. "Look Lauren she's so cute," Madelyn says cooing at the baby. "Awww." the rest of them say at the same time as she handed me the baby.

Lauren's POV

We arrive at the hospital as Drew gets me a wheelchair and we take the baby inside and explain everything that just happened. "Okay, so we're going to need to run some tests on the baby to make sure she's healthy." The doctor says walking into our room and takes Noelle  Okay." I and Drew say at the same time as they leave then a nurse comes in giving me a gown to wear. "Do you have a name for her?" Madison asks. "Yeah, Noelle Isabelle Starkey," I say. "Aw, that's such a cute name!" Madelyn says the boys nod heads in agreement. We wait in the hospital room a little longer as I lay my head on Drew's chest as we lay in the hospital bed together. I end up growing very tired and fall asleep.

3rd Person POV

"Today had been crazy."JD says with a sigh, "Agreed," Rudy says as she pulls his hat over his face. "I can't believe I just let her go out like that I'm so stupid!" Drew exclaims pacing around the room. "Drew calm down. You didn't know it was going to happen and she's here and safe and the baby is fine just calm down." Maddie says making Rudy sit at the end of the hospital bed. "I feel so bad but now I won't let her go anywhere without me I don't want anything to happen to her. She's my world." Made Drew says playing with the ring on his fingers. "Nothings going to happen to her but make sure you take good care of her." Madelyn said as she chuckled, "She's a special one to put up with you." "Yeah yeah," I said laughing as I started to grow tired.

Lauren's POV

I wake up to Drew staring at me. "You know staring is creepy," I say giving him a kiss. "I know but I don't care." He says as he lets out a chuckle. "Wait, Drew!" I said panic laced in my voice as I start to worry about the baby. "What Laur?" "Where's Noelle?" I ask sitting up looking around the room. "She's still with the doctor." He says "They said a few more minutes and they'll be back." "Okay," I say quietly laying my head on Drew's chest, our fingers intertwined. Soon after that, the doctor came back in with Noelle. "The tests say that she's all healthy." He says as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Do you have a name for her?" He asks as Drew and I look at each other. "Yes, we do. Noelle Isabelle Starkey." I say as the doctor hands me the baby. We then sign the birth certificate. "She looks just like you babe," Drew says to me as JD and Chase wake up. and come up and take turns holding the baby. "Look she has your eyes!"  says Drew I hand him the baby. "You made the perfect baby." He whispers in my ear as he gives me a kiss. Later Lauren's mom and grandma came followed by Drew's parents and Sisters, Brother. Everyone takes turns with Noelle and then leaves the hospital. I yawn "I'm tired." I say to Drew before I give him and Noelle a kiss. Drew kisses Noelle and says "I'm gonna love you and your mommy so much." and then puts her in her bassinet and goes to bed. "Laur?"Drew says in the dark. "Hm?" She says back. "We're gonna be a perfect, happy family. I love you." He says "I love you too Babe, thank you." She says falling asleep with a smile as Drew does the same.