Part 15

Lauren POV

Today Me, Drew, Chase, and MadelynI go shopping at the mall for the baby and nursery. I just turned 4 months pregnant last week and I already want this baby out of my stomach, but I love my baby girl so much. We go to a baby store, we found in the mall since Babies R Us and Toys R Us closed. Avani and I got a baby fever when we saw all of the cute clothes. "Aww, Madelyn, come look at this cute onesie". She walked over and looked at it in awe with me. We get along so well, I love it. That's why later on, Drew and I am going to tell them that they're going to be the baby's godparents. I can't wait to get their reaction. We were just to checkout and we were on our way to the car when Drew's stopped and said: "it's time". He got his phone camera and I tapped on Chase and Madelyn's shoulders. They turned around and I started the speech I practiced. "You guys are amazing in every way and I just can't thank you guys enough for all of the love and support you guys give me, and Drew our baby girl. For that, Drew and I decided for you guys to be the baby's godparents". They were in tears at this moment. Madelyn hugged me sobbing, "thank you so much, I will always be there for you through good and bad times".Chase walked to his friend and said, "is this a joke, bro? Don't play with me. " Chase scolded. "No, it's all real," Drew said back. They hugged for a moment and let go. We said our goodbyes for the video and ended it. We walked to the car and drove off home.