Part 11

Lauren's POV

He starts the car and we drive to the mall because I'm getting cravings. We entered the mall hand-in-hand, on our way to the food court. We eat and Drew decides to go to Dior, Louis Vuitton, and Gucci. We bought some clothing and jewelry. The last store we went to was Chanel. While looking around the store, he caught me staring at this necklace.

While checking out our items, the cashier is packing the necklace that I was staring at. I looked at Drew and he was smirking while paying for it and the other items. "Thank you for shopping at Chanel, have a nice day." "Thank you, you too." As we walk out the door I say, "Babe, what is that?" I say referring to the necklace in his hand. "Your necklace. I saw you staring at it so I thought why not treat my baby like a queen." "Aww, Drew ." I say starting to tear up." "You didn't have to do this," I say while he moves my hair to the side to attach the necklace around my neck. "Baby, I love you, and the reason I'm doing this is to ask you something important..." I tilt my head in confusion. "I want to raise this baby together with you, live with you, and spend to rest of my life with you, so will you be my girlfriend?" "Omg, yes! Love you too, Drew."  This necklace is now very special to me because it has his first initial "D" in the center of the necklace and because it was on the day he asked me to be his girlfriend. We decide to go home and just chill out and watch a movie on Netflix.

In the middle of the movie, Drew got on his knees and started talking to my stomach. Hey baby, it's dada, how's it going in there? I just wanted to say that I and mommy are going to take care of u And we love u so much he said I laughed in awe Drew. He kissed my belly. He looked up and we automatically locked eyes. Then he smiles at me and he kisses me we continue to watch the rest of the movie after it was over we too went to bed we brush our teeth and then got into bed

Goodnight Drew, I love ya I said

Sweet Dreams Laur Love you to he said kissing me

Then I fell fast asleep with his arms wrap around my waist

Her Necklace

Plz vote 😍