Part 19

Drew's POV

Today it's is Lauren's baby shower. I have a surprise for her.  the guys, and I have been putting together a room for Noelle. Lauren knows today is the baby shower but she doesn't know where it is and when everyone is coming, so it would be unexpected for her. Hopefully, she'll love it. I walk downstairs to find Lauren trying to reach something from the floor. She bends down, holding her bump, wincing in pain. I run up from behind her and help her back up. "Babe, let me get it, you sit down" I reassure her. She sits down and says, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to get it myself and not bother you". I look at him immediately after she said that sentence. "Bother me? You never bother me, baby! I love you. You don't even have to hesitate to call me if you need me. You are my #1 priority, alongside Noelle". I say as I sit next to her, kissing her bump. "Ok," she replies. "I need to stop by Your's Mom's really fast? Want to come?" I ask hoping she'll say yes. "Ok". Go get dressed in this I said giving her a pink long dress and do ur makeup until after she got done we left.

We arrive at Her mom's house I open the door with the lights all out. "Why are all of the lights out?" "I don't know," I say, obviously I know what's happening. The lights turn on and everyone pops out of nowhere. "Wait, who's birthday is it?" She asks. "No one. It's your surprise baby shower!" I scream in happiness. "I love it" Her eyes move all around the place. She saw our friends and her cousins, my mom, her mom, my grandma, and her grandma. Basically, both sides of the family. It was time to open presents and Lauren was really excited just as I was. We sat in front of everyone and began to open presents. 

"Aw, thanks, Madelyn for the onesie! I just realized it was the one in the store we saw!" She laughs and gives her and then me a hug. "Drew open this one, while I open this one," Lauren instructs me. I open a pack of diapers, from my mom, and she opens a pack of bibs. " OMG! This is the cutest thing ever! It has all of the holidays on it!" The bids said stuff like "first Halloween, first Fourth of July, first Christmas, etc." "I love it, mom" I give my mom and Jodi a hug.  "Your welcome, son," she says back. At the end of the day, everyone left and I, Lauren, And, my Friends went home I told Lauren that I and our friends had a surprise for her in the guest room. "What is it?" She said with a blindfold on. "Remove the blindfold,"   Chase says with happiness. She removes it and see's a nursery with a crib and other baby stuff. "I love it! Thank you, all, so much". She hugs all of us. "I'm really tired, Drew, can we go to Bed?" "Sure, thing, babe".

 "I'm really tired, Drew, can we go to Bed?" "Sure, thing, babe"

Noelle's Nursey