Part 18

Lauren's POV

Today is Easter Sunday and since the coronavirus is going around. Drew and I decided to just invite a small number of people like family, and close friends. I wore a spring-colored dress that stopped right below my knees and Drew wore jeans and a similar dress shirt to mine. When everyone arrived, we made sure that they were hand sanitized and washed their hands, we need to stay healthy and safe for the baby and for us, ourselves. "Welcome, guys!"Drew said next to me opening the door for our family members. "Thanks, guys, how's my little angel in the making?" Drew's Grandma talking in a babyish voice to my viewable stomach covered my dress. "She's good, kicking a lot but overall she's doing well, and is very healthy, says the doctor. "Well, I'm glad to hear that. How have you two been doing?" "We're good, Drew, and I can't wait until I hit 9 months!" I say in glee. "How about you guys?" I add, asking his grandparents. "We are good!" "Hey, mom!" I hug my mother. "Omg your bump is getting so big and I can't believe your gonna give birth soon. I remember when I found out I was pregnant with you. Best day of my life, your gonna love and cherish that moment." She smiles at me. "I know me and Drew will." "Let's get this party on!" Drew says holding up an empty glass he just picked up to grab everyone's attention. We danced the night away and had one of the best nights ever. The little kids were playing around the house, finding Easter eggs Drew hid around the house filled with candy and money while the adult just drank and made conversations. The party ended two hours earlier than planned because it started to rain  Me, Drew, and his mom,  clean up"This was really fun, we should start hosting more parties and get-togethers," I said to Drew. "We should, babe," he replied kissing my cheek.

Lauren and Drew, I have a gift for u guys here u go, Jodi, said handed me a basket with pink bunny and baby stuff into I started to tear up and hug her and. Thank her for it we said our goodnight and me and Vinnie went to brush our teeth and got change and fell fast asleep

 Thank her for it we said our goodnight and me and Vinnie went to brush our teeth and got change and fell fast asleep

Her Dress