Part 20

Lauren POV

I woke up early today wrapped in Drew's arms I untangle myself from his arms got up from the bed and walk into the bathroom and shut the door I go over a turn on the shower I strip off my Pjs and hop into the shower I wash my hair and body after I was done wrapped myself in a towel and see that Vinnie wasn't in bed anymore so walk over to the closet and pick out this white dress and a fuzzy cream sweater with white sandal then I curled and do my makeup

I woke up early today wrapped in Drew's arms I untangle myself from his arms  got up from the bed and walk into the bathroom and shut the door  I go over a turn on the shower I strip off my Pjs and hop into the shower I wash my hair and body after...

Her outfit

After I did my hair and makeup I went to the kitchen to find Drew cooking breakfast for me and Chase and Madelyn. "Hey, babe how'd you sleep?"Drew asks me, "Good," I say back and head to where Drew was making the food. "Whatcha making?" I ask, "Just some eggs and bacon." He says looking at me as my smile turns into a frown. My stomach got upset from just thinking of eating that. "What's wrong?" He asked, seeing the change in my mood, "Uh nothing." I say quietly and go sit down next to Chase. "What's wrong Laur?" he asks again, coming near me. "I don't know it's just, never minds I'm being dramatic," I say trying to stay calm. "Laur come on what's wrong?" he asks again, "I don't think the baby wants eggs and bacon." I say with a frown, "Okay, well what do you want?" he asks. "I don't know." I say in an annoyed tone, "We have pancakes, waffles, hash browns," he says. "Ew," I say. "Can you think of anything you want?" Drew says going back to cooking the breakfast, "Stop asking so many questions!" I shout, tears threatening to roll down my eyes. "Lauren I'm going to ask because you need to eat!" He shouts back. "You know what I want?" I shout at him grabbing my phone. "What!?" he questions. "A walk! I'll be back," I say as I slam the door and begin walking down the street.

As I'm walking I see a black van pull up near me. I start walking faster just in case. As I am walking Somebody comes behind me and wraps their arms around me while another person puts a cloth with something on it around my mouth. I try to scream but I'm too weak and the next thing I know everything went black.

I wake up in a warehouse-like place to see Ray my abusive ex, John my stepdad, and May my ex-best friend. I try to get up but I'm tied to a chair. they start hitting my face and yelling at me.

Drew POV

"Where do you think she is? It's been two hours!" I say to Madelyn running my fingers through my hair. "I don't know Drew, maybe you should call her friends and family and see if they've seen her?" She suggests "Great idea! I'll be right back." I say as I run to get my phone.

I called her and all her friends and family but none of them knew where she was or they didn't answer so I checked her location so I  got in the car and rest the of our friends came to

Once we were there we were looking at a rundown warehouse. I decide I'm going to go in. When I get in there I see Lauren tied to a chair crying. I tell her she's going to be okay but then I feel hands on my arms and the click of a gun. May and Ray tell me that if I don't sit down then they will shoot me. They then tie me down and take Lauren into the basement where I can only guess they are going to abuse and rape her.

Lauren's POV

Ray and John bring me downstairs and throw me on a dirty mattress. They begin to remove my clothes and unbuckle their belts. Tears start streaming down my face at the thought of what they're going to do.

3rd Person POV

Madison, they're not out yet!" JD says to her. "I know I think we should go and find them," Madelyn says. "Okay let's go!" says as they get out of their car and make their way into the warehouse. They walk into the warehouse to find May beating Drew up so Madelyn goes and beats May up as Rudy untie Drew. "Where's Lauren?" He asks him, "Downstairs hurry!" Drew shouts with tears in his eyes as he and the guys go downstairs as Madelyn ties May to the chair.

Laurens POV

I look back as John and Ray get ready to rape me when all of a sudden I see Drew ] and the guys come up from behind them and start beating the crap out of them as Madison unties me. After they finish beating them up, I run over to Drew and start crying into his chest while he holds me. "You're going to be okay." He says while rubbing circles on my back. We start walking upstairs when all of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my side, "Ouch!" I scream in pain as I look down to the floor to see a liquid substance.
My water broke.