Chapter Nineteen: Intermission (Planning Challenge)

As the sound of flapping became louder and louder, the group began to panic as a whole. Crimm and Tarino rushed to the other side, trying to pull the paint apart. It didn't work. Mr L tried to take the tile puzzle apart, but ended up being showered with eggs. The other two simply stood to one side. That was, until Flavio grabbed Bombette, lit her fuse with the fire from earlier, and flung her to the opposite side. 

"H-" she began to scream before she remembered that Inky could be anywhere, and thus ended with a muffled "-mmmmphhhey." She then smashed into the bubble, exploding and sending bits of Dark Paint everywhere. 

Out burst Solde with a scowl on her face. In one fell swoop she fired a blast of paint at one wall, picking up the unconscious Bombette as the other two Stars with her grabbed on to one contestant and flew through the hole, repairing it as best they could. 

• • •

Minigame Results:

Azure-Bluet: (4 lines, 1 typo): +1

NintendoJedi: (5 lines, 0 typos): +5

BOOMFanficALatta: -5

Team Bonus (3x the individual bonus ranks): 0

• • •

The group had now burst into another room, this one mostly empty. It seemed that Inky had been setting up another one of his odd challenges, but this one had been so rushed, all left was a single button. At the push of the button, the Dark Paint bubble fell apart and Emelda tumbled out, their expression weary. "Hi."

Tarino quickly helped them up, the Green Star leaning on him temporarily while the three partygoers dismounted. 

"There's only one way out of this I can think of, honestly," Solde said, floating up. "There's four of us free. But when all of us get free, we'd still have to take care of Inky."

"So what's your grand plan?" Crimm raised a nonexistent eyebrow.

"Kick him into next week and deal with him then."

"You do realize that's a saying, right?" Bombette asked as she got up off the floor.

"Wait, it is?" the Red Star replied. 

"Of course it is. Well, do YOU have a plan better than mine?"

The three partygoers exchanged glances. Then Mr L spoke up. "Yes."

"Well then. What is it?"

"In a minute."

17: PLANNING CHALLENGE

I'll need you to... plan out the rest of the story. In bullet points. 

This does not have to be serious. You can kill off everyone using giant toasters, poison Inky with Gordon Ramsay's Epic Nachos, or have Mimi become the overlord of the universe as the ending. 

RULES:

- No shipping Fortilla and Tacolb with each other. That ship is illegal.

- Keep this SFW.

- No incest or paedophilia. (Tarino, assumably Bombette, Huey/Inky and Emelda are all minors.)

- This still has to have some quality. There is a line of too much crack or too random.

- Both serious and crack planning will be judged in the same manner.

- Originality is important! Unless you're parodying one thing or another.

- Comment or PM your answers. Either is fine.

- ANYONE can participate! Y'all just won't be judged.

(I have actually planned the rest of the story.)