Final A/N

Well, here we are. My second ever completed work. 

This was a heck of a wild ride. I had the plans for this work around for over a year or so. Except I realized that I hadn't figured out the little things as I went along and went through areas completely unguided and lost.

But you know what? 

I'm happy with what I've made. 

And I want to talk about as much as I can remember that went into it.

So, let's go. It's talking time.

First of all, congratulations to NintendoJedi, the winner of Paper Mario Party! I'll discuss your prize with you in PMs. Yes, there were prizes. 

Next, thank you to BOOMFanficALatta,  and yoshistar_123 for participating in this silly little project of mine! 

I want to thank each and every reader I have who hasn't participated, too. You're all amazing, and this book couldn't have made it without your support!

Now, a lot of people know I have been planning this for a long time - in fact, I had the idea and the basic plot of the story ready all the way back when Mario Odyssey only had six chapters. That year in between allowed me to hone this story as it went on. 

My original plans simply included Huey being possessed halfway through. Other concepts that never made it into the game was going through all the games - not just Color Splash. However, I didn't have a way to make it work, so I cut it out.

Another concept I'd had from day one was that I'd incorporate the boss battle system from MP9/MP10. The concept of people answering quiz questions to land hits were always part of this, don't worry.

When coming up with a design for Inky, some people may know that I considered a more knight-looking design, where the Dark Paint would literally use pieces of Huey's body as metal for the armor. Again... I couldn't make this work. (Azure-Bluet could.)

The roster we ended up with was actually very different from the roster I predicted, which is not a bad thing at all - I've come to become quite fond of the four characters we had participate. So thank you four for helping me out!

And one last thing. While I was making this book, I expected it to be a one-off thing, but... in the midst of writing this, it inspired a second project... and I realized this is a great way to lead into it. 

But what is this project? Well, I can only give you... this...

plus a link to some related resources I've never put on Wattpad

...plus a link to some related resources I've never put on Wattpad. (This will be in the comments, because Wattpad despises links for some reason.)

Thank you all, and I hope to see you again soon!