Chapter Twenty-Three: Drop The Beatdown

With a cry of "HAVE AT YOU, MR WANNABE!", Mr L leaped forward, wrench in hand, and began to furiously beat Inky over the head with it. As the inkwell struggled to fly back up and toppled to the floor, Bombette rushed over, fuse aflame and blew up in an explosion, while the Green Thunder replied with a Super Jump, practically flying through Inky. 

The inkwell clattered to the ground shortly afterwards, rolling a little bit. Flavio yelped when he came close and kicked him away - directly into the bubble that held the Paint Stars. It burst apart, flecks of Dark Paint falling to each side and generally making a bit of a mess.

They weren't done, however. Far from it. Bombette lunged at Inky with a Body Slam, crashing into him - and using Flavio as a secondary weapon, the two colliding with the inkwell and sending him soaring across the room. Unfortunately, the inkwell quickly recovered, flapping back up again.

"Ah! I see you have noticed my combat skill. When I was younger..." The Rogueportian began to drone on, sending the inkwell back down so Bombette could give him another body slam, flinging Inky across the room into Flavio's head. Oddly enough, he didn't seem to be too hurt by the little bottle slamming into him.

Mr L then gave the inkwell a good stomp after a leap into the air, landing on his feet as Flavio finished his story with a declaration of his life achievements, quickly sending a dazed Inky to the ground.

"THAT'S IT, I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" The inkwell recovered soon enough, flapping back into the air. With a swirl around, the Dark Paint crumbled from the walls, surrounding the little creature of darkness to create arms... way too many arms reaching up from the ground. A singular star spun in to protect Inky, forming some kind of halo. Several hands morphed together to form a swirl-like thing behind him as his wings morphed into glitch-like swirls, now at least three times their original size. 

"Wh... What's this now?" Bombette readied herself in a stance, eyes wide.

"It almost looks like the.... But no way. No way." Mr L shook his head. "You're... you can't be connected to the Void! Or maybe you..."

"I said I had enough." Inky narrowed his eyes. "And when I say I've had enough of all this... I mean it."

BOSS BATTLE, ROUND TWO:

These questions are... more Mario-related. 

The same rules apply as the last chapter... except for one thing. 

There is a chance for nobody to hit at all. And there are now chances for people to BE hit.  Which is a loss of two points. So try not to be hit. 

Questions:

1. What does the Void from Super Paper Mario taste like?

2. A place where Flavio should not be?

3. What is objectively the best Whacka flavor?

4. Best Partner, counting literally anything, and reason why.

5. How many replays of Super Paper Mario is enough replays?

6. Huey's middle name?

7. Most disgusting food that can be cooked (from PM, TTYD or SPM)?

8. Most irritating enemy and why?

9. Best line spoken by ANYONE at ANY part of the series?

10. If someone were to make a Paper Mario, a list of what you think it needs to contain?