Handle me

As the crowd settles down , I start talking .
" so I might be the uh , new diva here or whatever you wanna call it . People may think I'm weak. Maybe full of shit" I say as I I stop and smirk for a second . "But I sure as hell wrestle like I was born here and trust and believe , I WAS! " I yell as I smile evilly.watching as the crowd cheers louder .

" I mean I am a Johnson " I say smirking again,causing the crowd to cheer

" now of course there's uh, always that one little. jealous . superstar. back in the locker room . I mean of course, who wouldn't be jealous over this c'mon now !" I say as I smile in the microphone.
"But uh , it's always someone you wouldn't expect." I say as I shrug my shoulders smiling. I give a pause then start speaking again . "...I mean Charlotte, you can come out here right now and handle me just like you said you would in the locker room !" I yell dropping the mic. With the crowd cheering once again .

As the crowd is cheering , Charlotte's music starts playing

As the crowd is cheering , Charlotte's music starts playing . I chuckle as the the crowd keeps cheering .

She walks the ramp with her championship belt on just staring at me .
As she climbs in the ring , she looks upset and mad so I start to speak . " Charlotte are you mad !? I jus-" I said before she cut me off . "Get over yourself Kaylee !" She yells as I just shake my head while the crowd boo's . (Yes I'm using this from their segment from like 3 years ago💀😭)
"Oh you guys don't like that ?, I am the very best ! . " she yelled into the microphone. I'm just standing there thinking of ways I can beat her up .
" you see sweetheart, it's one thing to take home the prom king , and it's another to get him to put a ring on your finger. And that's what you are Kaylee !" She laughs .
"Your just a one. Night . Stand .!" She says looking in my eyes .
She must think she cute or sum , calling me a one night stand . Tuh .
"Your the daughter of ric flair " I say and smirk . "If it wasn't for a one night stand , you wouldn't even be here "
She gasp in shock as I just stand there chuckling at her .
"Bye byeee Charlotte " I said waving at her and smiling , as she exits the ring.