9 .😳Dont ..

Still the same day ...(also Kaylee is known as 'the man ' instead of Becky in this book."

"Hey calm down Kaylee!" He yells at me while still holding me back. "Let go of me!" I yell at him and hit his arm and he puts me down but still there standing in front of me.
" so were ignoring people now huh!?" I say asking him with full attitude. "Uh what are you talking-" he says until I cut him off. " no forget you!" I yell at him while hitting his chest with my pointer finger.
" you were right in my face and didn't even say hi talking to a person that you KNOW I have feud with .! you have MY NUMBER and didn't text me that you were here !" I say yelling at him. By this time everyone was watch us , but I didn't care .
"You act like we're in a relationship!" He says. And let me tell you. That hurt like hell.

"Don't call me . Don't text me. Block my number for all I care" I say looking into his eyes with hurt . knowing deep down inside I didn't want him to do those things. "Wait Kaylee I'm-" he tries to say but I cut him off. I may be a lil over dramatic, but I was so into Seth . Did those kisses mean nothing to him.. ?
"No... I don't wanna hear it. Just leave me alone." I say walking away while wiping a tear.

It's been about 30 minutes and I'm good now . Just angry but that's just because of Charlotte. So I decide this will be the perfect time to go out to the ring and challenge her since she is doing her segment .
I walk towards the tv right where the gorilla is (I guess people call it gorilla idk) and watch as Charlotte says she beat everyone single women's superstar .
I knew instantly that was my cue to go one . So I told them to play my music and give me a microphone.
As my music played , I walk out and smile at the HUGE crowd . I stop walking down the ramp and stood right in front of the ring.
" so I hear you've beat all of the women superstars huh Charlotte?" I ask her tilting my head .
"Yes because it is true! I-I have beat every. Single. Women ." She says smiling at me .
"..you haven't beat me tho.." I say evilly smiling at her . She looks scared now . But quickly covers it up .
  "You sure yo wanna do that ?" She ask me . "Oh I'm positive. And I mean, you can put your title on the line to cause I promise you , it will be mine by the end of tonight !" I yell getting in her face now tht I was in the ring . "You have a deal . I don't think your gonna win " she says laughing while shrugging her shoulders. "But let the best.man.win"  she says slowly. smirking and smiling while holding her hand out for me to shake .
  I looked at her hand and chuckled. I left the ring walking backwards saying "the tittle is mine " while smiling .

  I'm backstage getting ready to go on . It's been about 25 minutes since being out there with Charlotte. And I was more ready than ever . Plus my dad and friends were here so I had a lot. Of encouragement. Just not from Seth sadly .
  As much as I wanted to talk to him and vent to him about how I'm feeling for my match in a couple minutes, I know that I would be letting everything I said to him go . And I had to stick to my word until whenever ...

  As my entrence music plays , I'm riled up and so is the crowd . Then Charlottes music starts playing.

  Once we are in the ring, it's time to show Charlotte what I got .
(Watch video below. Kaylee is gonna be as Sasha banks, just imagine her as shay mitchell😭😭)

After winning the title and everything. I go backstage and get greeted with hugs and congratulations. Which I all appreciate but ,it didn't feel the same .
Seth wasn't there . It was my first time being a champion and he didn't get to celebrate with me . And I know he's still here .
So I go and walk to the boys locker room , knocking before somebody tells me I can come in .
I look at all the boys as they were in clothes and as I look around with my tittle on my shoulder, I spot Seth and we make eye contact . I tilt my head and my eyes start to water .
"Heyy come here . Shh" he says walking to me and we hug tightly. I cried more in his shoulder. "I did it !" I say tryna catch my breath because of the crying and also I'm ecxausted .
"I'm so sorry Kay " he says as we stop hugging. And he grabs my hands and looks down for a second and then looks me in my eyes.
"I didn't mean any of that. I just- I-I didn't know how to talk to you anymore cause my feelings just got stronger and stronger for you and I guess I got nervous. But I want this Kay." He says with a lil tear falling out his eye. I wipe it away and smile a lil .
"I forgive you. And I'm sorry for making a scene . But you should've really let me beat her up" I say shrugging my shoulders.
We both laugh. He grabs my hand and spins me around as he says "you did it !" While we both smile and stare into each other's eyes for about 2 minutes.
"Kiss. Me.." I say but whisper since we're so close and we moved away from the boys locker room to somewhere more privately .
As I said that , we been making out for at least 5 minutes then we stop . "I gotta do a segment to close off the show and I'll meet you after?" I ask him .
  "Yea I'll be waiting. Champ!" He says smiling with his arms around my waist. I chuckle "alright " I say and kiss his cheek and leave . Making my way towards the gorilla waiting.
  To close off the show, I had a segment with baron Corbin. I don't know what he was supposed to be doing but everyone knows I don't like him soo ..

As I'm done with my entrance, I'm in the ring and then thats when Corbin comes out.
(Watch video down below😘)

After my segment I go back into the gorilla and hurry to the locker room to get my stuff and change.
  I had no idea my father was gonna show up during my segment . That's probably what he meant when he said "you'll find out soon" .
As I'm walking towards the back to leave , I say bye to Naomi and USO's.
  Once I'm outside, I see Seth by my car. Which was the Tesla cause I didn't feel like driving the Jeep.
  "Heyy" I say as I walk in front of him and smile.
He puts his arms around my waist . "You did good out there " he says while rubbing his hands up and down on my butt and waist. "What you doing for the rest of the night ?" He ask me .
  "Nothing just going home .my body is sore as hell" "do you wanna stay the night ?!" I ask him hoping he would say yes . "Yea . Lemme just get my bag " he says .

  As he puts his bag in the backseat , I let him drive cause my back and head is hurting. We were listening to music but it was low cause we were talking . He was telling me about how he's a great massager and then we just cracked jokes the rest of the ride .