25 .

I had no idea Brock was going to be out there for his promo . As I'm watching , Brock says "congrats on the engagement " he says and smirks as the crowd boo's at him .
"Give me a microphone and a camera. Now !" I say as I move as I get the microphone and tell them to put the camera on me as I pop on the titron (I forget what it was called 😭) . I put the microphone up and start to speak . "Well well well. Here we have it again ladies and gentlemen , Brock Lesnar bringing me up. " I laugh a little. "I mean, your starting to make me think your attracted to me if you ask " I say and chuckle. "But uhh . Last time you mentioned something about my family, you got beat " I say as I can hear the crowd cheer from the arena . I chuckle. "Now you see , I have no problem doing it again and I'm sure Seth won't have a problem doing it to you either ." I say and drop the microphone and walk off the camera man as they follow me and then stop.

Once the show was ending, me and Seth has left to go take a shower and then went out to eat with my family to an all seafood restaurant which was amazing! After the restaurant we had went to seths place. Once we got in I took my shoes off and laid on the bed , he laid next to me and we just stared at each other. "Move I'm with me ." He says out of nowhere. "Huh!..?" I say getting up sitting criss coss as he gets up too . "Let's move in together , doesn't have to be my house or your house . We could start somewhere new " he says and holds my hand . I take a deep breath and smile . "Okay" I say . "Wait really ?!" He ask excited .
"Yes really!" I laugh as he hugs me . He gives me a kiss "I love you " he says looking into my eyes. "I love you more " I say and then we fall back kissing each other roughly but passionate .

____yall know how the rest goes 😏😭______

Once me and Seth got done we had took a shower and got in some pajamas and watched movies until we fell asleep . Tomorrow is all about house hunting which I'm hope we find one tomorrow cause when it comes to house hunting and decorating, I'm in love with it for some reason but I'm excited .

   The next day
I roll over as I hear seths alarm go off . Why does he have an alarm on an off day..? I laugh at myself and then get up . When I walk out his room I hear moving around in the kitchen and smell food .
I walk into the kitchen and see a sight of Seth shirtless flipping over a pancake . I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and kiss the back of his shoulder "it smells good in here" I laugh against his shoulder ."why thank you " he says and turns around and smiles at you . I look at him "you look so fine right now " I say and smirk as I start kissing him over and over again . "Nope . Not right now Kaylee " he chuckles. "Whyyyy" I say and throw my head back . He moves and puts the food on plates on the table and pulls my chair out for me. "Because we have to eat and then get ready to go house shopping" . I groan and we stare at each other before I laugh and say "fineee" dragging out the ' e '.

   We sit down and eat and talk about the most randomizes things and what we want the house to look like. After breakfast, i wash the dishes and then we take a shower and then get dressed vc. I put on my pants with a flair at the bottoms

Which actually complements my curve and my ass (😏😭)

Which actually complements my curve and my ass (😏😭) . I put it on with a white off the shoulder body suite and some sandals . I spray perfume and grab my purse and meet Seth in the living room . "You look amazing " he. Says smirking . "Vice versa" I smile and kiss him . " okay come on , vamanos !" I say walking in front of him swaying my hips as I walk and snapping my fingers. "Yes ma'am ".
We get in his white Jeep Grand Cherokee. "The real estate against said he's ready and already at the first location " Seth tells me as I nod and he starts to drive . I sit up "so Whats our budget? I can at least go up to 1.3 million" I say and look at him . He looks at me funny and we just laugh . "Whatt !? Even tho it's just us two , I want something nice for the both of us . And also room for as many kids we have " I say smiling . He looks at me and just stares . "Hey . Eyes on the road mr. " I say and snap my fingers . We laugh and enjoy the rest of the ride .

Once we reach the destination, my eyes get huge . This is a really big house .
( the one on the right is the first house they see . The bottom is the second and the left is the third .)

Me and Seth get out the car and walk up to the front door looking at all of the outside of the house

Me and Seth get out the car and walk up to the front door looking at all of the outside of the house . "Hey it's nice to meet you guys . Are you .. Seth and Kaylee?" He ask as he looks up from the little iPad he has . "Yes that's us ." I say . "Okay let's come inside " he says leading us in . The first few rooms in the house were somewhat okay but I didn't like the kitchen or the dining room or any of the bathrooms . It was like and old fancy style and I knew Seth didn't like it either . After 30 minutes we all drive to the second house . Once we get there , I absolutely fall in love with the outside of it . It was a lot of grass and land tho in the front that was unnecessary.