29

Ominicent pov .(ion know how to spell😭😭)

   The ref calls for the match to start and the two women lock up.

Kaylee quickly takes control with a kick to the gut, followed up with a fisherman suplex. Ronda gets back to her feet, but gets sent back down by a scoop powerslam from Kaylee . Johnson then follows it up with a tilt-a-whirl gut buster.
Ronda is quickly in trouble as Kaylee heads to the top rope. When Ronda gets to her feet, Kaylee comes flying down with a diving clothesline. Instead of going for the pin, Kaylee decides to lock in a submission. she grabs a hold of Ronda and locks in a single leg boston crab. Ronda struggles to crawl towards the rope, as Kaylee easily overpowers her.
It seems as though Ronda is seconds away from tapping as Kaylee shouts at her. Just as she is about to reach the ropes, Kaylee pulls her back into the middle of the ring. Understanding that she won't make it to the ropes in time, Ronda uses all of her strength to turn over and kick her way out of the lock.

Kaylee staggers back, before regaining her balance. Ronda uses the few seconds to recover and when Kaylee comes back at her, she hits the rowdy buster! Ronda goes for the pin. 1...2...Kick Out!

Ronda gets up mad and quickly goes on the attack. She pulls Kaylee up and hits a pendulum backbreaker into a sidewalk slam. Ronda then heads to the top rope as Johnson struggles to her feet. When Kaylee stands, Ronda goes flying and hits a diving double axe handle. She goes for another pin. 1...2...Kick Out!

Ronda is growing frustrated. She picks Kaylee up over her head and goes for a gorilla press slam. However, Johnson is able to squeeze out of it and nail a big boot. Kaylee then picks up momentum as she hits a gourd buster. With Ronda down, Kaylee hits a foot DDT, but hangs on and locks in the ankle lock. Ronda shouts in pain bit is already close to the ropes. She quickly forces the rope break and the ref pulls Kaylee off.

Ronda gets up to her feet in the corner, but is set up perfectly for an avalanche from Kaylee. Johnson then follows it up with a swinging neckbreaker and makes the cover. 1...2...Kick Out!

Kaylee is shocked, but nonetheless continues to work.She goes for a clothesline, but Ronda is able to reverse it into a back body drop. Ronda then goes high risk, heading to the top rope. However, Kaylee stops it, taking Rondas legs out from under her. Kaylee then pounds on Ronda nonstop, not stopping until Ronda is completely out of it. Johnson finishes it off with a huge Glam Slam from the top rope. She makes the pin. 1...2...3!!!!!

Kaylee 's pov .

  Once the bell rings, I get up barely and the referee gives me my tittle. The crowd cheers and I hold it up showing the whole arena. I exit the ring and walk up the ramp holding my sore abdomen with Sonya by my side . We get to the back and people congratulate me, I say thank you and go and chat with Sonya.
About an hour in a half later , I'm driving home tired as hell . I park in the garage and get out . I walk into the house and see the living room and kitchen light on . "Seth ?" I say as I walk around the corner and jump as I see him leaning against the counter . "Oh my god you scared me " I say putting my hand over my chest. He chuckles "sorry babe " . He says . "It's fine ." I say and walk to the cabinet and get a cup and put some ice water in it and drink it . "Have you picked which dress your going to wear for the hall of fame ?" Seth ask me .
"No , not yet " I say and put my dish in the dishwasher.
"Seriously kJ... we have-" he say but I cut him off . "Seth I'm to tired to argue" I say while holding my hand up and get a towel to dry off my hands . I throw the towel away and start walking up the stairs . I walk into our master bathroom and start a hot shower . I get in and stand there just letting all the water hit me . I don't know why but it's relaxing .
I wash up my body and hair and step out . I put on my towel and walk out of the bathroom and see Seth sitting at the end of the bed watching tv . I walk past and go into the huge closet , I get my plaid polo red pajamas and a black tank top . I walk out and turn off all of the lights . I go to the room and get under the covers and so does Seth . He reaches his arm over to my waist but I turn over . I'm not in the mood for cuddling right now . I feel him sigh and turn over and turn off the tv . About 20 minutes later , were both fast asleep .