37 ..💔

Today me and Seth don't have any shows or anything so it's kinda like a chill day for us .
Right now Seth went out to go get groceries and I just got done cleaning the living room and kitchen . The reason why we chose to chill tonight is because going out just didn't seem like something to do today . This was a day that we both weren't busy with work or interviews or traveling. Which really is everything that Seth does so I wanted to spend as much time together as we can before the wedding and work .
As I'm in my thoughts , I hear the door close and Seth comes in with bags and puts them in the table . "Hey baby" I say and get up from the floor cause I was putting away dishes . He comes up to me and kisses me . " hello my beautiful fiancé " he smiles .
I laugh " and what are you so happy for ?" .
"I get to spend the day with you !" We both laugh and I help him put the groceries away .

It's around 5 o'clock and we just got done eating a couple minutes ago and now we're laying on the the couch, I'm on top of him wearing one of his sweaters . And we're just in our phones or just giving each other little pecks every couple of minutes . I sit up on his lap and he looks at me slightly confused "let's go on a walk" I say holding his hand . "Alright "
I go up stairs and change out of my shorts into some grey sweat pants and went downstairs to see Seth with his shoes on and his hair tied back into a bun .
"Let's goo" I say and grab his hand and we went for our walk . We talk about random things and mess around and make it back to the house 25 minutes later .
We take a shower together and lay down and watch movies until we fell asleep.

Week later..

Tonight is Monday night raw and the show has already started. I'm about to go on for a promo as I hear my music and walk out down to the ring .
" Monday night raw, how y'all doing !?" I yell and they cheer in response .
"Now I'm her-" I say send was cut off by the lights and everything went silent until the titrion came on and it showed backstage. At first I was confused and so was wwe universe until I saw ... there it was , Becky kissing Seth. He kissed back too . I stood there feeling a hole burn through my heart . My breathing gets heavier and the lights come on and the crowd notices the look on my face and chants .
" we love you kJ " as I'm standing there speechless, I exit the ring and walk backstage not caring about what people were trying to tell me . I make it outside and as soon as I do , the air hit me and I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding in . How could he ..
I get in my car and drive home not caring about having to finish raw . After 20 minutes, I make it to the house and walk in and hear the shower on , he must be in there .
I walk to the kitchen and just stand there looking at our photos that's in the counter and just break down crying and hit the pictures off the counter, making them fall and crack .
I hear footsteps come down the stairs and a worried Seth comes to hold me but I push him off "no. Let me go !" I yell and move from him . I wipe my eyes but it was pointless cause more tears came down .
" Baby , what happen ? Talk to me " he says.
"You kisses her ." I say.
" I - she kissed me kaylee -" he tries to say more but I cut him off . "And you kissed her back !" I yell .
"Okay look, I just -" he says but I cut him off again.
" what !? What Colby ?! " I yell and throw glass at the wall and it shatters . "What do you wanna say !?"
He looks at me " you know me kJ "
I look at him kinda crazy "no , no I don't know you ! I know th- the Colby that would tell me everything." I say and pace around .
"If I hadn't went to RAW tonight , would you even had told me about this !? . " I ask him .
"Of course I would've told you !" He says but kind of shouting.
" yeaa, I should've known something was up when you guys were working together !" I yell and throw another glass as it shatter .
"What else haven't you told me ?! This isn't a game ! This isn't wrestling . You went and kissed her and god knows what else !" I yell and he starts talking
"No . No ! Your not listening to me ! I'm trying to explain it the best way I know how ."
He says and I just stare at him .
"It's not easy for me to admit I've been standing in the same place for almost 2 years .!" He says looking at me .

" well I've been standing with you ! I've been right here with you Colby ! I have a life too , I have almost 2 YEARS , to stand in the same spot as you !" I yell and more tears come down .
" don't you think I've wanted other things ?dont you think i has dreams and hopes ?! For us ! What about my life !? What about me ?!" I cry out loud .  "Do you think I've wanted to lay with another man that has no responsibilities or lay with a man that makes me laugh and makes me feel safe and makes me feel good!?"
I yell and just break down crying and dropped to the floor and he comes by me trying to hold me . "I needed you more than you needed me " I gasp of air with tears still all over my face .
"It's ok, shhh " he tries to hold me .
"No it's not .! It isn't fair . I've had so many places to go but I committed myself to be with you " I scream with more tears coming

 I've had so many places to go but I committed myself to be with you " I scream with more tears coming

"I'm sorry baby . I'm so sorry , I'll do anything! Whatever you what , just give me a chance please " he says and a couple tears fall from his face .
"We're getting married soon Colby ..." I sob and he holds me more . As much as I didn't want him to touch me , I always felt safe in his arms and I still do right now.
Soon , we both fell asleep. Right there on the kitchen floor with him holding me .

I gasp as I wake up with a bit of sweat in my face ...

———————
I'm coming out with a second book for this fan-fic ! .
Trust me this was not the end 😏. Stay tuned cause I got a Usos book coming really soon and part 2 .