20 .

I go to the men's locker room and open the door. "Seth isn't in here Johnson" . "I'm looking for Montez" I say .
"Yea? Wassup" he says coming around the corner and walking out the locker room closing the door.  "Can I walk you out for your match . Pleasee " I say giving him puppy dog eyes . He laughs "sure" . "Thank youu. When do you go on?" . "Um, soon actually. After shamus.so let's go" we start walking towards the gorilla. I'm also still in my outfit from earlier but I put on heels and I still look good😌. Montez starts jumping up and down getting ready. "Montez you guys are in in 3..2..1" he says and the music plays but I go out first .
I walk out and put my hands up mid way and then Montez runs out and does his dance . I smile and point at him then we look at each other and walk left to high five people. He jumps over the barricade first and then waits for me , once I jump over he holds my hand up and we smile. We go into the ring and we stand in the middle and I raise his hand high and then we both hug each other "good luck" I say and slide out.

So far Montez was doing good. It's been so long since I've seen him in the ring and he's gotten so much better since high school. He cotton a couple punches thrown to him but you can tell he wasn't going down without a fight. Shamus then starts attacking him in the corner then puts him up and throws him up and right down in the mat. You can tell it hurt him really bad cause once he his the mat, he didn't move at all. "Hey ! " I scream at shamus as he turns around I pull his head and it bounces off the ropes and then I do a lil spin and kick him in his head hard. Mind you I still got heels on. I then start clapping to the crowd so Montez can get up and then they start clapping with me .
Montez gets up and does his signature and then finisher move on shamus and goes for the pin. Once the referee hits 3 , I climb into the ring and help him up and hold his arm up . We exit the ring and walk up the ramp . "Thank you " he says as we make it by the gorilla. "Ofc" I chuckle then tell him bye . I walk over to the schedule while drinking some water and see that Becky has her match next. That's when Seth goes out with her ..
  I decide I'm just gonna go home . I don't wanna see Seth and get into an argument cause at this point I'll have a breakdown and go off . I grab my phone and wallet and start walking towards the back outside and get in my car . I start driving with some low music and go get chickfila and then drive home . Once I'm home , I do laundry and then clean up a little bit and see it's 7:00 so I decide to take a bath with candles.

After my bath, I put on my light blue onesie that has shorts and long sleeves .

After that , I turn off all my lights and lay in my bed turning on my tv and then going on my phone . And as I'm scrolling through Instagram, I see a post made by wwe

@wweNetwork enjoyed these two tonight for the main event ! Can I say I see some chemistry👀 !? Tune in next week for wwe

@wweNetwork enjoyed these two tonight for the main event ! Can I say I see some chemistry👀 !? Tune in next week for wwe .

As I see that my heart just sinks . It's the way they look at each other. He looks so ... happy ? That just messed up my night . Like even tho it's a storyline, it could be so much more . Plus they're gonna be with each other all the time so . I decide I wanna post a picture on insta .

 I decide I wanna post a picture on insta

@kaylee Johnson. 

Look perfect on my worst days .✍🏽💔
Likes👥- 1.2 million
Comments 💭- 864

After I post that I turn off my phone and snuggle under my covers getting comfortable. Just thinking about everything. This is what me and Seth have come to now . We're never gonna see each other except for big events. My heart hurts. I don't have nobody to vent to or talk to .
  With all those thoughts on my head, I start to go to sleep.