21 .

Psa: if Uu have a problem with LGBTQ , then Uu know where the door is hun😘

(2 weeks later) Skip to wrestle mania 😏..

"I can make you fall in love with that oh na na !" I shout in my car as I'm driving to the arena for wrestlmania . I'm honestly excited and I have a match tonight and a promo . That haven't told me who but I'm still excited .! Oh and if your wondering about me and Seth , yes we are still together . We talked everything over but it's like he's not showing he's sorry . I was right from the start , him and Becky spent everyday with each other and I was by myself but still had a whole boyfriend. Crazy right?! But I learned to love myself so much more but I don't want to give up on me and Seth but I'm the one trying .
As I pull up to the arena , I get out my car and grab my bag and walk in . I go to the locker room and put my stuff in there and then walk out . I did get my bond back with carmella too. And we've been closer than ever . I go into catering and see Seth on his phone standing up with a water bottle in his hand. "Babyy" I say as he turns around and gives me a side hug. " hey " he says and go back to his phone . "I mean if you don't wanna talk to me that's all you had to say " I say in a low voice that only he and I can hear . "I never said that " he says while still looking at his phone . "Wow. Ok , you know what. I'm trying seth. I really am, and I'm not even the problem but I'm trying to fix this relationship and whole time I feel like I'm the only one in it !" I whisper yell to him . "I hope you have fun with Becky , cause I'm done . I can't do this no more " I say . He looks up at me . I scoff . "You don't mean that " he chuckles. I give him a look. " this is what I mean! You don't understand who your hurting . You don't acknowledge that you have a good girl that's so down for you ! This is why this is over . Cause I- I- I just can't. Do . This . Anymore . I can't sit here and feel like an option or a second choice to you when I'm supposed to be your number one .!" I kinda whisper y'all to him and then walk away.
   I can't even be hurt anymore . I knew this was coming just didn't know it would happen today . On wrestlmania. But I push that to the side and focused on tonight. Tonight was going to be good.!

I'm told by Stephenie that My tag team match partner is with Sonya deville. I'm not even worried about losing because she is one of my favorites.! And she is kinda cute but I can't focus on that right now
  We are going against bailey and Sasha. Sadly . But I'm so pumped for tonight so Ima put my all into everything for this night.
I go to the locker room and start to change into my gear and put on my black jacket with it for my promo .
This is my first year on being on wrestlmania, and I'm hella excited . I walk out by the gorilla and wait for my que to go on. "Your on in 3..2..1" the announcer tells me as I hear my music . I walk out and do my normal entrance and make it to the ring grabbing a microphone. I walk around in the ring smiling at the crowd . "Wrestlmania how you doin !?" I yell into the microphone as the crowd erupts in cheers . " before we get into anything . Ya girl is a single lady !" I scream as the crowd cheers "as you guys know, I have a tag team match with bailey and Sasha" I say while shrugging my shoulders a little bit. And hear the crowd boo, I chuckle. " but I also need a partner too.." I say and smirk . "I do have one person in mind tho . She's strong , she's a cutie" I say that as I smirk. " she had a mma career. " the crowd gets louder and louder as I keep going . "Sonya deville, get out here " I say smiling and the crowd just goes wild .
  About a minute later Sonya comes out smiling doing her normal entrance and gets in the ring with a microphone. She walks around in the ring until she's in front of me but still a distance between us . She smiles and then looks at the crowd and raises her eyebrow and then looks back at me smirking . I laugh . "So I'm a cutie huh ?" She says chuckling.  "I'm just stating facts boo" I say and the arena gets filled with cheers . " I mean," she says and walks over to me and lifts my arm up and spins me around slowly. "I wouldn't mind being your partner " she smirks and says slowly . I laugh "wrestlmania what y'all think about that !" I ask shouting in the microphone while putting my hand up to my ear. They get louder by the minute. I smile "then you have it . Sonya I'll see you soon" I smile and hold out my hand for her to shake only for her to grab it and kiss my hand . She smirks " I'll see you then" she chuckles as the crowd goes crazy once again. I smile and laugh .
   She goes to the ropes and sit on them so I could get out . After I'm out the ring she gets out and we walk up the ramp backwards and we hold hands and raise them high . Then make our way up to the gorilla and backstage . "I'll see you soon then " she says and I nod with a smile then she walks off .

  As I'm walking I spot carmella and run to her "bestiee !!" I scream and jump on her . "Kaylee!" She smiles widely . "Girl I saw what you did out there, flirting with Sonya " she says nudging my shoulder a bit smirking . "I mean.. " I say and smile with her as we both laugh . After that we had went to catering and got a lil smack and went by the tv and sat down and watched the match against elias and shamus. To be honest I thought both of them were really good. Especially shamus from watching him when I grew up. Once shamus went for pin to end the match , I told carmella im going to warm up for my match next and give her a hug and walk off . I start to warm up in a somewhat empty hallway . After 5 minutes I was ready and as I was walking back to the gorilla , Sonya comes up to me . "What if we have our entrance together ?" She ask . I smile "okay " . We go over what we wanna do and use her theme song .