5 .🥵

As I'm done with my segment , I walk into the gorilla and see Seth talking to baron Corbin.
"Excuse me " I say as I walk up to them . "Heyy ! You must be Kaylee Johnson!" Corbin ask me a little too excited . "Yep that's me ! " I say as I just smile , already wanting this to be over . 
"How does it feel to be the rocks daughter ?. Does he make you train everyday?!. Can you show me all his secrets-" he says but Seth cuts him off .
"Hey, I think that's enough. Go on " he says shooing Corbin off . Thank goodness !
  "Sorry about that " he says scratching the back of his neck.
"Your all good " I say and smile . "Do you maybe wanna , go out for some food ?" I ask him . Hoping he would say yes .
"Yea, of course!" He says smiling . "Alright lemme just go change and I'll meet you in the back ?" I say as we part ways .
My dad already left and so did simone because they both had to get back to training and work, which I can't blame them . If your wondering why I'm in wwe before simone even tho she is the oldest . It's because she had took some time off .
Being the first born wasn't easy for her.  She was expected to 'follow our dad's or family's footsteps' but she didn't want to be known as that.
And of course she liked wrestling, she just wanted to do it right and make her own journey .
Me on the other hand , I got into the gym when I was around 14. That's how me and Becky met .
  I knew wwe was my dream since I was little so I would put so much effort into any chance I would get .

As I'm done changing . I just have on some ripped jeans and a oversized black and yellow graphic shirt with white vans .
I start walking with my bag on my shoulder to the back to look for Seth . Then I spot him , looking more handsome the the last time I saw him , even tho it was a couple of minutes ago.
I laugh at myself as I was walking up to him ." Heyy. Are you ready ?" I ask him . "Yep. I was thinking, what if we just went to watch a movie instead?" He asked me shrugging his shoulders .
"That's not a bad idea Rollins " I say as we laugh together . Ah his laugh is something else lemme tell you .
"How about my house ? I'm pretty sure I got enough snacks and the best of the best movies " I tell him as we get in my car .
"Yea , that sounds good " he smiles

——time skip to her house——

As we walk inside my house , I turn on the light and give movies to Seth I so he can pick sum out as I change into pjs. Which was just some pajama pants ,which made my butt look good but we ain't gone get into that . And a three spaghetti strap tank top.
I come back out and see Seth picked out lion king .
" good choice Rollins " I smile and sit next to him on the large sofa .
He laughs "why thank you " as his eyes get lost in mines. We just stare at each other . As we both start leaning in and ...