15 .💔

1 month later .

Right now I'm currently laying down in my bed . My stomach has been hurting so bad lately than usual. I am actually 2 months pregnant so my stomach has a little bump.
Me and Seth are doing great and we both couldn't be any more happy . Right now he went out to go get us some Popeyes (😌😭) . As I get out of my thoughts, I feel a hard extreme pain in my stomach . "Owwww" I say while inhaling and exhaling fast .
I'm literally scared and Seth isn't here , but I'm not blaming him . As I'm trying to get out of bed I feel something wet in my underwear. I freeze and think I'm peeing on myself so I quickly walk to the bathroom because my stomach is still hurting.
As I sit down on the toilet I see my underwear and just freeze . There's blood . A .lot. Of . Blood .
I start to panic . "Oh my god oh my god .!" I start crying. I grab my phone from the bathroom counter which is right next to me as I'm still on the toilet and call Seth . "Pick up pick up , come onn" I say to myself as I here him answer the phone .
"Hey, I'm almost at the house babe" he says and I just cry more . "Hey -hey what's wrong baby ?" He ask me . I start to speak "i- I'm sorry !.." I say and just ball my eyes out . "Hey okay , I'm pulling into the driveway. Hold on." He says and hangs up .
I clean myself and put a pad on just in case. I stand up and wash my hands and just look at myself in the mirror . I had a miscarriage.
I hear the door open from the front of the house and close . I sigh and walk out the bathroom and into the kitchen and see Seth . His hair in a bun to the back of his head .
"Heyy baby what's wrong" he says walking up to me . I just cry in his shoulder . I don't know how to tell him that I had a miscarriage. I take a deep breath and just say it . " I- I um . I just had a miscarriage.." I whispered. Crying som more . "I'm so sorry Seth . " I say crying into his shoulder and he just hugs me .
"Hey. Shhh. It's gonna be okay . We-were gonna be fine ." I can here the sadness in his voice .
After a couple minutes we stop hugging and we go lay down together but I decide to take a bath first with some candles and that air thing that blows out the smells of oils .
After my bath, I feel so empty but much better . I put on a hoodie with some tan and white shorts and long black nike socks and walk into the room with Seth. I get under the covers as I get goose bumps .
Seth pulls me closer to him and rubs my back .
"I love you so much. Thank you for everything my love " he says while kissing my head . I smile to myself and drop a tear . And cuddle up to his chest .
"I love you more. Forever " I say and we both get more comfortable and fall asleep with each other . Even tho we just lost our baby and both are always busy , it's never a day I don't love him and I wouldn't trade this for anything. We can always make more babies but I'm always gonna remember this one . I'll always count this as my first born even if I lost it .
But this is my family right here, even if it's just me and Seth for right now ... that's just enough for me .