36 .

He puts me on the table next to us and stands in between my legs and while we're kissing , he slips his hands up my skirt and starts kissing my neck "s-Seth..." I say but he doesn't reply and continues
"Not h-here ba-baby" I say and he looks up at me "fineee. But when we get home , your all mine " he says in a deep voice which honestly tuned me on even more than I was . I kiss him , "I always been yours " .
"Now come on , you have a match soon and I'm walking you out " I say and grab his hand and he puts it around me as we walk to the front and watch the monitor "Seth your on in 2 minutes " the announcer says and we go by the gorilla and I don't see Andrade so we must be going first.
I look at Seth and sees he changed his outfit color to black and yellow which is great because our outfit matches . "You guys are on in 3,2,1 " he tells us .

We walk out and Seth goes side to side and I stand in the same spot smiling and pointing at him . He comes and twirls me around and kisses me which makes the crowd go extra crazy . We start walking down the ramp holding hands and saying hi to the fans , we both get in the ring and I stand in the corner and he finishes his entrance
  As we're waiting for his opponent to come out , the lights go out . Like every. Single. Light . Seth grabs me to make sure I'm still there and puts his arm around me cause he knows I hate being in big dark areas like this arena , I may be tuff but do not put me in the dark . Then that's when I hear ' DO YOU SMELLLL . What the rock is cookin!" and the lights turn back on .

Seth turns to me and hands me a microphone, he knows me so well. I laugh to myself and turn my attention back to my dad as he gets in the ring .
"I wanna be hone-" he starts to say but I cut him off.
"Listen here !. I'm not gonna let you stand here and embarrass me again .You are my father ! If your gonna say the same things or worse , then I suggest you get the hell out of here ." I say the last part with anger and evil in my vice and step up to him .
"See , it's crazy cause you came out here trying to embarrass me , your very own daughter agin.! and now you're just making a fool of yourself, coming out here in interrupting my fiancé match . " I say and chuckle lightly . I think the crowd notices course they 'awe' .
"Why was I never good enough ..? So if you can't answer that question, I really suggest you to leave ." I say and deop the microphone and just feel a whole in my heart . I step back and he decides to leave and Seth comes up to me and whispers in my ear "I know you have anger in you and wanna use it on anybody at this moment so take it out on Zelina whenever you get the chance ok? I love you babygirl stay strong " he says and my heart just melts , I really love this man . He kisses my cheek and rubs my shoulders a little and then Andrade and Zelina come out . I climb under the ropes but still standing on the ring .(you know ?😭😭) before they bell rings I whisper to Seth "do your very best bubbs. I love you and got your back " . He kisses my head and the bell rings.

The match has been going on for 25 minutes and so far Seth was doing good but Andrade always has a comeback. As Andrade put Seth on top of the right rope , Seth punches him tiredly and Andrade backs off holding his face . All of a sudden I see Zelina throw him off the tight rope ( isn't that what it called 🌚 ? ) and he lands hard in the mat . I look at her and tilt my head and jump off the edge of the ring and walk to her side which was infront of the end of the ramp.

  She jumps down and we start arguing , I would say we were louder than commentary on the mic .
Then she pushes me and then I lost it , you not about to put yo hands on my fiancé and then me . I slap her hard to where the whole arena could here it . As she's holding her face I take advantage and knee her in the gut and throw her hard into the barricade twice , once she finally got up I put her on my shoulders and threw her down on the metal part of the ramp and she hit her head hard .
  The crowd cheers and I smile and fix my shirt and hair and pay attention to the ring and walk around and start clapping for Seth and the arena claps with me .
Seth hits a curb stomp and hoes for the pin ' 1..2..3!'
Once he hears that, he gets off of Andrade and lays there tiredly . I go to Corey and grab the title and go under the ropes and help him up .
   I raise his hand while his other has the title in it and he puts his arm around me and kissed my head and we walked up the ramp into the gorilla . As we walked in , everybody congratulates him and gave him hugs , even some of the women superstars but he still kept his arm around me ( ☺️ ) . "Baby I'm so proud of you !!" I squeal as everyone around us laughs and awes . "So I know I'm not the only one who wants to know when the wedding is !?" Stephanie says and everyone agrees .
  Seth looks down at me and we both smile and look back up at everyone "actually it's now 2 months away " I say and everyone cheers again and I laugh and we all start conversations.

  Me and Seth made it home around 10 o'clock almost 11 . He got in the shower and so did I , right now we're in the kitchen just laughing and having some snacks . When I mean snacks , I'm eating strawberries and he keeps taking them from my bowl . "Colby ! Get your own " I say trying to be serious but end up laughing .
  He laughs "but I want to share with you " he pouts .
"You big baby " I say and smile. I walk to the stool he was sitting in and kissed his lips while I was standing in between his legs . "Should we finish this upstairs " he says as we both get some air .
"I think we should " I smirk and see a bulge in his grey sweats . I grab his hand and he follows me upstairs and we go into the room and he pushes me on the bed and hovers over me and kisses me roughly "I want you . " I say looking him in his eyes full of lust . "Now." I say , and everything went down from there . If I was to be specific, maybe about 3 rounds 😉 .
We took another shower after cause we were sweaty and both felt nasty sleeping with sweat on us . He changed out sheets and then we laid down "baby I can't feel my legs " I groan and he just laughs " you asked for it babygirl" I look at him serious and then laugh .
"C'mere " I say and he put his head on my chest/ boobs , of course he would I'm wearing a sports bra and shorts and he's in basketball shorts and no shirt .
He wraps his arms around my waist and then out of no where , he takes one of his fingers and draws around on my stomach. I can tell he's thinking about something or got something on his mind .
As I'm massaging his head I ask "baby what's on your mind ?" . He takes a breath and speaks "to you ever wanna get pregnant again ..? Like are you scared ? " he says
And speaks again "cause I am . Imagine what it would be like right now , having a little boy or girl. Whenever your ready , I am ." He says and I can hear the cracks in his voice . "Hey , of course I want to be pregnant again, As long as it's with you ." I say and he looks up at me and smiles . " Yea I might be scared a little but there's always hope. But when it's the time right time , we'll know trust me " I say and smile at him . I bring him up and kiss him "as long as I got you , that's all I need right now okay ?" I say and a tear falls from both our eyes .
He wipes mine with his thumb and caress my cheek "I really do love you Kaylee. Thank you for everything and I can't wait till our wedding " he says and we both smile and kiss again .
Tv interview ( for their show)
"do you fell you and Colby will have a long future together ?"
I take a breath and speak "to be honest, I believe we will have a future together forever." I say and wipe my eyes as tears start to form and I look down playing with my hands. " to have someone by your side through good and bad times , to have someone to laugh with anytime, that's real love for me . " they give me a tissue and I dab my eyes.
"Do you think that you and Colby will have kids , if sooner or later ?" The producer says
I smile slightly " yes , I can't imagine having kids with anybody else but him."
As they stop asking questions, I had to close up the episode." Stay tuned for more of Colby & Kaylee"
\\End of interview//

"Okay now come on " I say patting the covers ."let's go to sleep " I say and he goes back the same position and I continue rubbing his head and then we both knockout.
"I love you Lopez , forever and always " I whisper in his ear and kiss his head and he must've heard me cause he squeezed my side tighter . I chuckle a little and then fall asleep . This is everything I've ever asked for. trough everything and every argument , I will always love this man and I promise I won't give up on us , not yet . Not ever . This is just the beginning of Colby and Kaylee .💗💍