34.

As I hear those words, I roll off of her tired and sit up holding my side as I get up getting my title I hear familiar music . What is happening..?
I turn around and see the one and only , Finn bálor. His music stops and the ref hands me a microphone.
He chuckles a bit before he speaks "you think your big stuff huh..? You see , I-"
He says but I cut him off . "You tryna protect your lil girlfriend ? I think it's a little to late for that ." I smirk and look over my shoulder at bayley still on the ground and look back at Finn. He starts walking down the ramp to the end of the ring .
  "Ha ha very funny . But Kaylee what you don't understand is that ur no good . Now of course you have the title and won against Ronda Rousey " he says . And then I butt in "and your lil girlfriend " and the crowd laughs .
He looks pissed and walks a little closer the the bottom of the ring .
  "Don't interrupt me ! If I was a women I would beat you in every match and you know it . Just because your 'the man' doesn't mean you could ever fight like one ." He says pacing back and forth . Honestly he just pissed me off and I'm already tired so now I'm really pissed .

  "Come beat me right now then ." I say angry . I drop the microphone and drop my title as he comes in the ring . He walks up to me and I walk up to him as we both size each other up . Then I smirk at him , I walk away a little leaving him confused and flip my hair back just like how roman does, as he's turned around shrugging his shoulders to the crowd I quickly turn him over to face me and start punching him left and right .
As he's holding his face , I run back and hit him up it's a Superman punch and he goes down . But I'm not finished with him yet , people say I look like my dad when I'm angry and I guess that's what I look like now .
I run into the corner and as he's trying to get up , I run and hit a curb- stomp and the arena goes crazy . I see a whole bunch of referees run out and see Seth too but that didn't stop me from nothing .
I pick up bálor by his head and trunks and throw his whole body into the corner making sure all three of the turnbuckles hit his back .
I run back up to him as all the refs and Seth run in the ring and I get on top of him and just start punching him until I'm pulled off , which took a while cause I was not giving up .
"Baby come on ! That's enough ." Seth yells as they all are holding me back . I went to the side for them to hand me my title and I snatch it away from them. I walk back into the middle of the ring and hold up my title high. Seth grabs my other hand and raises it high and takes his other hand and points at me . We get out the ring and the arena is chanting 'kj " loud as ever . That made me smile and we made our way to the back .
"You look sexy when you do my moves" Seth whispers in my ear while we walk around talking with some people.
I smirk to myself . "I know " and I laugh as I stop holding his hand and grab his cheeks and kiss him as his hands remain on my lower back and squeezing my ass .
"You ready to go ?"
"Yea let me go grab my bag " I say and jog off quickly. I grab it and walk towards the back and outside and see Seth leaning against the car , I shiver as I feel the little breeze hit my arms and legs . I quickly get in the car and so does Seth and we drive back to the hotel .

Once we are there , I go take a nice long shower but of course Seth wanted to take one with me . After we were done , I put on my polo pajamas and one of seths shirts and we both get in the bed and when I tell you the sheets felt so nice , I was ready to knock out . But of course my back just had to be sore . I think Seth notices it hurts cause he turned off the lights and cuddled up with me , gently rubbing my back and gentle kisses on my forehead.
"Goodnight baby"
"Goodnight my luv" I say and pull the covers up more . Yea now I'm finna sleep good !

-soo I am working on a new book with the USO's, and I think y'all gone like it but it's not up rn so if I'm not updating this story , it's because I'm working
On the other one 😭🥳 .